Roo?

OP juancaperez2000

18th August 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyattsville
Thanks Meter: 143

1,553 posts
More
Hello Im thinking on get a M8 but before I want to make sure that the phone still able to be root it and also if ill be able to run roms like PA thats ia not showing here but is showing on the maig thread for M8, thanks for your help
18th August 2014, 12:23 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 73

378 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juancaperez2000

Hello Im thinking on get a M8 but before I want to make sure that the phone still able to be root it and also if ill be able to run roms like PA thats ia not showing here but is showing on the maig thread for M8, thanks for your help

Yes, you can still ROOT/S-OFF all M8 models using Sunshine I believe. You can also install most if not all of the ROM's available for it, including PA. To my knowledge most of the ROM's in the main M8 section are compatible with the carrier versions of the phone and if they aren't then they say so somewhere in the threads, someone can correct me on the "most of" part if i'm wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to S1L3nTShaDoWz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th August 2014, 12:30 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hyattsville
Thanks Meter: 143

1,553 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1L3nTShaDoWz

Yes, you can still ROOT/S-OFF all M8 models using Sunshine I believe. You can also install most if not all of the ROM's available for it, including PA. To my knowledge most of the ROM's in the main M8 section are compatible with the carrier versions of the phone and if they aren't then they say so somewhere in the threads, someone can correct me on the "most of" part if i'm wrong.

Thanks for you quick response.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread