Ask a question

No registration required

Status bar brightness slider

OP nikonx

6th August 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39

175 posts
Hello, I'm looking for a mod that adds the option of setting brightness by sliding across the status bar. To clarify, this is not the same as a brightness slider in the notification panel. You literally slide on the status bar with out having to pull anything down first. It's a crucial feature for me since I go in and out of the Sun a lot during the day. Thanks!

Viper ROM has it as an option so I know it is compatible with Sense roms. I'm running CleanRom now.

Tried GravityBox xposed module and it has the option but when I enable it, it doesn't actually go into effect...
6th August 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 73

379 posts
More
Are you running the Kitkat version of it? Also you shouldn't even need to do this, the auto screen brightness adjustment on this phone is quite good and should adjust it properly for you even quicker than the status bar slider mod you're looking for can.
6th August 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39

175 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1L3nTShaDoWz

Are you running the Kitkat version of it? Also you shouldn't even need to do this, the auto screen brightness adjustment on this phone is quite good and should adjust it properly for you even quicker than the status bar slider mod you're looking for can.

Yes, I was using KitKat version. The JB version won't even install on a KK phone...

I'd use Auto Brightness if I could set the lower limit to go all the way down to 0% but I can't find settings to customize that. Do you know an Xposed module that can?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread