Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,304 Members 41,301 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] System.UI chrashes

Tip us?

oFumbleSo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] System.UI chrashes

I just rooted my phone through WeakSauce, turned s-off, installed SuperSU and installed TWRP. Now I installed Xposed Framework and GravityBox and occasionally my system.ui crashes. What can I do to stop these crashes?

robocuff
Old
(Last edited by robocuff; 5th July 2014 at 09:13 PM.)
Thanks Meter 81
Assuming you haven't modified much else, start by turning off some of the Gravity Box tweaks you've used. Or, turn them all off. Might be something in there causing it. If the problem goes away, start enabling one or two at a time until you find the one causing the problem.

oFumbleSo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by robocuff View Post
Assuming you haven't modified much else, start by turning off some of the Gravity Box tweaks you've used. Or, turn them all off. Might be something in there causing it. If the problem goes away, start enabling one or two at a time until you find the one causing the problem.
Thanks, I'll try that

Tigerstown
Old
Thanks Meter 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by oFumbleSo View Post
I just rooted my phone through WeakSauce, turned s-off, installed SuperSU and installed TWRP. Now I installed Xposed Framework and GravityBox and occasionally my system.ui crashes. What can I do to stop these crashes?
You shouldn't use gravity box on a stock ROM. Use sense 6 toolbox. That could be causing your issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oFumbleSo View Post

sent from my Red HTC M8 using Tapatalk because all Xda apps f/c 😠
sent from my 4.1ghz 8 core AMD unlocked fx black editon beast machine running win8.1/ubuntu12.04