[Q] System.UI chrashes

OP oFumbleSo

5th July 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
I just rooted my phone through WeakSauce, turned s-off, installed SuperSU and installed TWRP. Now I installed Xposed Framework and GravityBox and occasionally my system.ui crashes. What can I do to stop these crashes?
5th July 2014, 09:11 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 85

293 posts
Assuming you haven't modified much else, start by turning off some of the Gravity Box tweaks you've used. Or, turn them all off. Might be something in there causing it. If the problem goes away, start enabling one or two at a time until you find the one causing the problem.
Last edited by robocuff; 5th July 2014 at 09:13 PM.
5th July 2014, 09:16 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robocuff

Assuming you haven't modified much else, start by turning off some of the Gravity Box tweaks you've used. Or, turn them all off. Might be something in there causing it. If the problem goes away, start enabling one or two at a time until you find the one causing the problem.

Thanks, I'll try that
5th July 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #4  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,091

2,411 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oFumbleSo

I just rooted my phone through WeakSauce, turned s-off, installed SuperSU and installed TWRP. Now I installed Xposed Framework and GravityBox and occasionally my system.ui crashes. What can I do to stop these crashes?

You shouldn't use gravity box on a stock ROM. Use sense 6 toolbox. That could be causing your issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oFumbleSo

sent from my Red HTC M8 using Tapatalk because all Xda apps f/c 😠
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread