Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,995 Members 49,358 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mod Request - Remove Navigation Bar Line

Tip us?

teckels
Old
(Last edited by teckels; 11th July 2014 at 01:27 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Default Mod Request - Remove Navigation Bar Line

Hi, I have been trying to find this everywhere but I guess it doesn't bother everyone. It's the line below the phone icon and above the nav bar attached.

@Pneuma1985 figured out how to remove it on both home screen and lock screen in post #4 at the bottom of the post. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2697205

I'm on Viper 1.8, can anyone help apply this to that rom? Or universally in Xposed?

No Bounty - Already Available in Venom Hub
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture1.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	2844584  

Pneuma1985
Old
(Last edited by Pneuma1985; 12th July 2014 at 06:47 AM.)
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1,001

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by teckels View Post
Hi, I have been trying to find this everywhere but I guess it doesn't bother everyone. It's the line below the phone icon and above the nav bar attached.

@Pneuma1985 figured out how to remove it on both home screen and lock screen in post #4 at the bottom of the post. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2697205

I'm on Viper 1.8, can anyone help apply this to that rom? Or universally in Xposed?

Bounty $5 for Viper, $10 for Xposed Sense 6.
It bothered the crap out of me... Did you look in main_lockscreen_keyguard_host_view.xml in htc_lockscreen.apk if its on 4.4.3 not sure if viper is or not but if it is just search for the divider name itself youll find it tied either to an id or a process with NavigationBarDivider in it. So look for common_b_div in the data/res folder for htc_lockscreen and then look at what the find in files comes up with you'll eventually find the one your looking for... I mean I just knew it was the right one based on the process name.
HTC One M8: Rooted S-off Sense 6.0 : HTC One M7: Rooted S-off Sense 6.0 port : Htc Evo 4g Lte: Rooted S-off sense 5.5 port

[/CENTER]
The Following User Says Thank You to Pneuma1985 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Roque13
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by teckels View Post

Bounty $5 for Viper, $10 for Xposed Sense 6.
This is already in the venom hub under other..download and flash. Removes instantly.

sent from my VenomOne M8
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roque13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

teckels
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Thanks guys! Works perfectly for me in Venom Hub, info available if anyone wants to use create for other roms.
The Following User Says Thank You to teckels For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

djh816
Old
(Last edited by djh816; 11th July 2014 at 06:55 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 174

DONATE TO ME
edit: ignore me
Please press thanks if I helped you!

Androids:
HTC One M8 (VZW) - CM11 Nightlies
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - CM11 Nightlies

xj900
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I can't seem to find this in the venom hub, can someone pointme to the right direction? Thanks in advance