Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 37,802 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Splash screen][updated with Android new logo][VZWM8]

Tip us?
 
Tigerstown
Old
(Last edited by Tigerstown; 7th September 2014 at 04:13 AM.)
#1  
Tigerstown's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 650
Posts: 1,794
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Detroit
Default [Splash screen][updated with Android new logo][VZWM8]

Here is a new updated stock HTC splash screen for VZW M8 with the new Android logo


This is fastboot only

DIRECTIONS
once in fastboot type
fastboot oem rebootRUU

fastboot flash zip (name of your file).zip

once all goes good you need to type

fastboot reboot-bootloader


DOWNLOAD

new-logo-splash.zip - 27.99 KB

CREDIT TO WHOAREYOU FOR THE IMG FILE

If you download from me return the favor by hitting the thanks button.😀
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	htc.png
Views:	502
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	2904313  
sent from my 4.1ghz 8 core AMD unlocked fx black editon beast machine running win8.1/ubuntu12.04
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tigerstown For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Tigerstown
Old
#2  
Tigerstown's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 650
Posts: 1,794
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Detroit
Reserved for later
sent from my 4.1ghz 8 core AMD unlocked fx black editon beast machine running win8.1/ubuntu12.04
 
S1L3nTShaDoWz
Old
#3  
S1L3nTShaDoWz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 241
Join Date: Dec 2013
What makes this new? I've never seen it before so I don't really know what it is other than it looks pink and the current one I have looks white. Sorry if this sounds disrespectful(not intended to be) , just curious as idk what it is.
Current devices
-----------------------------------------------------------------
VZW HTC One M8 w ViperROM 1.8.0, CheckM8 2.8GHz kernel & TWRP 2.7.1.0 (S-OFF & SuperCID)
Nexus 7 w Cyanogenmod 11
 
Tigerstown
Old
#4  
Tigerstown's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 650
Posts: 1,794
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Detroit
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1L3nTShaDoWz View Post
What makes this new? I've never seen it before so I don't really know what it is other than it looks pink and the current one I have looks white. Sorry if this sounds disrespectful(not intended to be) , just curious as idk what it is.
Looks pink? Um ....but if you see the new android logo on the bottom from the old android logo...this was dumped from a new HTC m8.

Would you like me to post the one the came on the launch day phone an u will see the difference if you don't know?
sent from my 4.1ghz 8 core AMD unlocked fx black editon beast machine running win8.1/ubuntu12.04
 
S1L3nTShaDoWz
Old
#5  
S1L3nTShaDoWz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 241
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstown View Post
Looks pink? Um ....but if you see the new android logo on the bottom from the old android logo...this was dumped from a new HTC m8.

Would you like me to post the one the came on the launch day phone an u will see the difference if you don't know?
Oh wait, do you mean the "Powered by Android" thing at the bottom? My bad I totally forgot that on my old one I never had this & no it's fine, I realize the difference now. I sort of just forgot about that ever 'not being there', it sort of just became normal to me.
Current devices
-----------------------------------------------------------------
VZW HTC One M8 w ViperROM 1.8.0, CheckM8 2.8GHz kernel & TWRP 2.7.1.0 (S-OFF & SuperCID)
Nexus 7 w Cyanogenmod 11
 
Tigerstown
Old
#6  
Tigerstown's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 650
Posts: 1,794
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Detroit
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1L3nTShaDoWz View Post
Oh wait, do you mean the "Powered by Android" thing at the bottom? My bad I totally forgot that on my old one I never had this & no it's fine, I realize the difference now. I sort of just forgot about that ever 'not being there', it sort of just became normal to me.
On release it had a more of a block lettering of android an this is the new android lettering. You r correct that's the only difference HTC has not made a change to there logo. I could put on the OP what is new for some people might not notice. 👍
sent from my 4.1ghz 8 core AMD unlocked fx black editon beast machine running win8.1/ubuntu12.04
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes