[Q] Dirty Unicorns ROM

OP Anthrax79

5th July 2014, 05:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 5

109 posts
More
Does anyone have any idea if there is a version of the Dirty Unicorns ROM for our phone, unofficial or not?? I have searched lots of forums and googled my fingers off, and I don't find one. However it is a very active ROM for ATT and Sprint. My friend has it on his Sprint M7 and loves it. I would love to try it.
6th July 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #2  
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 52

173 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthrax79

Does anyone have any idea if there is a version of the Dirty Unicorns ROM for our phone, unofficial or not?? I have searched lots of forums and googled my fingers off, and I don't find one. However it is a very active ROM for ATT and Sprint. My friend has it on his Sprint M7 and loves it. I would love to try it.

On the official page it says that in the future it might expand to support Our Phone but no dice yet. Nothing left to do but wait. On the other hand you could try many of our extensive collection of roms that we already have.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoneWolf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd July 2014, 05:50 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 5

109 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf

On the official page it says that in the future it might expand to support Our Phone but no dice yet. Nothing left to do but wait. On the other hand you could try many of our extensive collection of roms that we already have.

Thanks, I am and have been playing with lots of the ROMs we have. Just trying to find the sweet spot between function and fashion

I am basically clueless on ROMs, but since there is a working Sprint version, how hard would it be to port it to our phone, in an unofficial version? I have been reading lots of the how to posts, and it seems fairly straight forward. But I also know there are several gotchas the screw with the Radios on the VZW network. I dont want a brick on my hands
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread