Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,607 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Dirty Unicorns ROM

Tip us?

Anthrax79
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Q] Dirty Unicorns ROM

Does anyone have any idea if there is a version of the Dirty Unicorns ROM for our phone, unofficial or not?? I have searched lots of forums and googled my fingers off, and I don't find one. However it is a very active ROM for ATT and Sprint. My friend has it on his Sprint M7 and loves it. I would love to try it.
S-OFF - Rooted
BoneStock V1.1
NuSenseONE RC6
BoneStock v2.0.1

Try Copy with my referral link and you'll get 20GB instead of 15Gb, FREE for life!

LoneWolf
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthrax79 View Post
Does anyone have any idea if there is a version of the Dirty Unicorns ROM for our phone, unofficial or not?? I have searched lots of forums and googled my fingers off, and I don't find one. However it is a very active ROM for ATT and Sprint. My friend has it on his Sprint M7 and loves it. I would love to try it.
On the official page it says that in the future it might expand to support Our Phone but no dice yet. Nothing left to do but wait. On the other hand you could try many of our extensive collection of roms that we already have.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoneWolf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Anthrax79
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
On the official page it says that in the future it might expand to support Our Phone but no dice yet. Nothing left to do but wait. On the other hand you could try many of our extensive collection of roms that we already have.
Thanks, I am and have been playing with lots of the ROMs we have. Just trying to find the sweet spot between function and fashion

I am basically clueless on ROMs, but since there is a working Sprint version, how hard would it be to port it to our phone, in an unofficial version? I have been reading lots of the how to posts, and it seems fairly straight forward. But I also know there are several gotchas the screw with the Radios on the VZW network. I dont want a brick on my hands
S-OFF - Rooted
BoneStock V1.1
NuSenseONE RC6
BoneStock v2.0.1

Try Copy with my referral link and you'll get 20GB instead of 15Gb, FREE for life!