Extreme Power Saver Mode Mod??

Search This thread

bdizzle1686

Jul 28, 2014
Washington, MI
Moto Z2 Force
Moto G7
So I've seen the mods for the Vzw M8 and the intl M7, but cannot find a clear answer as to whether these will work on a vzw M7.. Im on 4.4.2 Sense6 s-off bootloader unlocked and rooted, stock rom, anybody know how to get EPS mode? Already enabled normal power saver, but dying to get EPS

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
So I've seen the mods for the Vzw M8 and the intl M7, but cannot find a clear answer as to whether these will work on a vzw M7.. Im on 4.4.2 Sense6 s-off bootloader unlocked and rooted, stock rom, anybody know how to get EPS mode? Already enabled normal power saver, but dying to get EPS

You can download NuSense and locate HTCExtremePowerSaver.apk in /system/priv-app and just push to your priv-app and should have it.

Reactions: bdizzle1686

bdizzle1686

Jul 28, 2014
Washington, MI
Moto Z2 Force
Moto G7
R u saying to install the rom to get it or just somehow pull the apk from it and put it in priv-app? I've never installed a custom rom before, been trying to get it on stock rooted rom… although I have been considering NuSense lately.. Forgive me for the dumb question, just not all that experienced with rams n stuff

bdizzle1686

Jul 28, 2014
Washington, MI
Moto Z2 Force
Moto G7
You can download NuSense and locate HTCExtremePowerSaver.apk in /system/priv-app and just push to your priv-app and should have it.
R u saying to install the rom to get it or just somehow pull the apk from it and put it in priv-app? I've never installed a custom rom before, been trying to get it on stock rooted rom… although I have been considering NuSense lately.. Forgive me for the dumb question, just not all that experienced with rams n stuff

andybones

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RD
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5

Basically most custom ROMs have it.
My Bonestock ROM has it as well..

If you don't want to run a custom ROM, I could try and make you a .zip to get it working on your current set-up.
let me know. :cool:

bdizzle1686

Jul 28, 2014
Washington, MI
Moto Z2 Force
Moto G7
Basically most custom ROMs have it.
My Bonestock ROM has it as well..

If you don't want to run a custom ROM, I could try and make you a .zip to get it working on your current set-up.
let me know. :cool:

I'm really trying to stay on the stock rom so if you had the time and were willing to make a zip for it, I would be forever in debt to you and I'm sure there are some others who would definitely appreciate it as well

bdizzle1686

Jul 28, 2014
Washington, MI
Moto Z2 Force
Moto G7
I'm really not all that familiar with adb and fastboot (I know I need to learn) the only things I've ever really flashed is in recovery and I didn't really want to flash any of the other mods because they weren't specifically for our phone and I don't really want to screw anything up considering im pretty new to this

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
I'm really not all that familiar with adb and fastboot (I know I need to learn) the only things I've ever really flashed is in recovery and I didn't really want to flash any of the other mods because they weren't specifically for our phone and I don't really want to screw anything up considering im pretty new to this

I can upload the apk. But I don't have a way to zip until next weekend is next time i'm at a computer at home https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712461513

bdizzle1686

Jul 28, 2014
Washington, MI
Moto Z2 Force
Moto G7

andybones

May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5

andybones

May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5

Attachments

• HtcExtremePowerSaverLauncher.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: bdizzle1686

bdizzle1686

Jul 28, 2014
Washington, MI
Moto Z2 Force
Moto G7
I made this thread for this very reason. :)

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2418856

You want to put it in the priv-app folder.
Then just flash in recovery.

I went ahead and made it for you, I attached it, just flash in recovery.
:cool:

Ok so I'm stock w/ eps ,but I can't figure out how to get the qst for it... Already went to system/customize/acc/main.xml and added tile 30 to available items, but it's still not showing... Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts