Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

HTC one m7 VERIZON sense 6.0 root required

OP pricelesspegasus

19th August 2014, 08:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
guys please help

the phone is running kitkat 4.4.2 sense 6.0...

i want to install custom rom n for that i have to root and s-off.. currently no root and phone is s-on


so kindly guide me how can i root sense 6.. i have tried all the methods weaksauce + towelroot + sunshine 2.0

no method is working ...

thanks
20th August 2014, 12:23 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
343 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by pricelesspegasus

guys please help

the phone is running kitkat 4.4.2 sense 6.0...

i want to install custom rom n for that i have to root and s-off.. currently no root and phone is s-on


so kindly guide me how can i root sense 6.. i have tried all the methods weaksauce + towelroot + sunshine 2.0

no method is working ...

thanks

in order to get sunshine you must pay 25 bucks, then it will root and s-off your device. it has worked for other people
24th August 2014, 07:34 AM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 74
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
I paid $25 and successfully rooted and s off. Worth every penny

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app
24th August 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jporter396

I paid $25 and successfully rooted and s off. Worth every penny

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app


how'd you do it?

i believe u used sunshine app. if so, i also tried to use it but m having problem buying it! i have used 2 credit cards but the transaction doesnt go thru. i live in pakistan n here paypal doesnt work. so kinda stuck

any help?
24th August 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by pricelesspegasus

how'd you do it?

i believe u used sunshine app. if so, i also tried to use it but m having problem buying it! i have used 2 credit cards but the transaction doesnt go thru. i live in pakistan n here paypal doesnt work. so kinda stuck

any help?


i didnt even know verizon sold phones (or had coverage) outside of the US.
25th August 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #6  
OP Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodsman4

i didnt even know verizon sold phones (or had coverage) outside of the US.


Verizon havent started their coverage outside US. actually i have a verizon fone whose contract has expired
8th September 2014, 10:20 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Just wanted wanted to see if you've had any issues since using sunshine to root your m7 (sense 6).

If an OTA comes through - do you simply flash stock recovery and take the OTA?

Thanks
8th September 2014, 10:27 PM   |  #8  
Uzephi's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 481
 
1,434 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny757

Just wanted wanted to see if you've had any issues since using sunshine to root your m7 (sense 6).

If an OTA comes through - do you simply flash stock recovery and take the OTA?

Thanks

Do NOT flash OTA if you have edited /system in any way, or removed any stock apps. My wife did this and we had to ruu to fix it.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app

The Following User Says Thank You to Uzephi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes