Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,558 Members 45,906 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC one M7 Verizon unlocked Update issue

Tip us?

supratentorial
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HTC one M7 Verizon unlocked Update issue

Hi. I have an HTC One M7 unlocked. I am currently using an AT&T sim in it. The problem is I can't seem to upgrade my phone to the new sense 6.0 since it requires the phone to be on CDMA network to update the software which is kind of lame since it's unlocked now. Is there a workaround for this or do I have to install a new rom? Thanks. Any help would be appreciated.

leech28
Old
(Last edited by leech28; 3rd July 2014 at 08:19 AM.) Reason: update
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by supratentorial View Post
Hi. I have an HTC One M7 unlocked. I am currently using an AT&T sim in it. The problem is I can't seem to upgrade my phone to the new sense 6.0 since it requires the phone to be on CDMA network to update the software which is kind of lame since it's unlocked now. Is there a workaround for this or do I have to install a new rom? Thanks. Any help would be appreciated.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2765784

Verizon phone need to be on verizon network to get updated i had the same issue . If you want to you can always ruu but you must be s-off and unlocked bootloader too!! Use the above link ruu is the best option
The Following User Says Thank You to leech28 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]