Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,692 Members 52,278 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Obtaining Stock android lock screen (apk?!)

Tip us?

IIKeyezII
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Obtaining Stock android lock screen (apk?!)

I just got my HTC one a week ago and my older phones I would flash aosp or aokp immediately, and I cannot stand the sense lock screen, I bought widgetlock a while ago and tried that but don't enjoy the lack of notifications and music player (that goes away when not playing music). I changed the keyboard ,music app, and launcher, is there an apk i can install or overwrite, all I need is this please help! (Not rooted or s-off)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app

tflogic
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIKeyezII View Post
I just got my HTC one a week ago and my older phones I would flash aosp or aokp immediately, and I cannot stand the sense lock screen, I bought widgetlock a while ago and tried that but don't enjoy the lack of notifications and music player (that goes away when not playing music). I changed the keyboard ,music app, and launcher, is there an apk i can install or overwrite, all I need is this please help! (Not rooted or s-off)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app
If you had root, it would be as simple as deleting the HTC Lockscreen.apk from system/priv-app/

wizardofyendor
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tflogic View Post
If you had root, it would be as simple as deleting the HTC Lockscreen.apk from system/priv-app/
That is correct, as far as I know, its not available as an APK.

disconnecktie
Old
Thanks Meter 1133
There are lockscreens that do a decent job at simulating the stock aosp lock that it sounds like you want. You will just need to test them out. Go locker is decent but may not be what you're looking for.