Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,603 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Extreme Power Saver Mode Mod??

Tip us?

bdizzle1686
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Extreme Power Saver Mode Mod??

So I've seen the mods for the Vzw M8 and the intl M7, but cannot find a clear answer as to whether these will work on a vzw M7.. Im on 4.4.2 Sense6 s-off bootloader unlocked and rooted, stock rom, anybody know how to get EPS mode? Already enabled normal power saver, but dying to get EPS

Flyhalf205
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,015

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdizzle1686 View Post
So I've seen the mods for the Vzw M8 and the intl M7, but cannot find a clear answer as to whether these will work on a vzw M7.. Im on 4.4.2 Sense6 s-off bootloader unlocked and rooted, stock rom, anybody know how to get EPS mode? Already enabled normal power saver, but dying to get EPS
You can download NuSense and locate HTCExtremePowerSaver.apk in /system/priv-app and just push to your priv-app and should have it.
HTC Thunderbolt > HTC Incredible > HTC Incredible 2 > HTC Rezound > HTC DNA > HTC One > HTC One Max
TO MY PHONE FUND!!!
My GitHub: https://github.com/Flyhalf205?tab=repositories
The Following User Says Thank You to Flyhalf205 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bdizzle1686
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
R u saying to install the rom to get it or just somehow pull the apk from it and put it in priv-app? I've never installed a custom rom before, been trying to get it on stock rooted romů although I have been considering NuSense lately.. Forgive me for the dumb question, just not all that experienced with rams n stuff

bdizzle1686
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyhalf205 View Post
You can download NuSense and locate HTCExtremePowerSaver.apk in /system/priv-app and just push to your priv-app and should have it.
R u saying to install the rom to get it or just somehow pull the apk from it and put it in priv-app? I've never installed a custom rom before, been trying to get it on stock rooted romů although I have been considering NuSense lately.. Forgive me for the dumb question, just not all that experienced with rams n stuff

andybones
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9,030

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Basically most custom ROMs have it.
My Bonestock ROM has it as well..

If you don't want to run a custom ROM, I could try and make you a .zip to get it working on your current set-up.
let me know.
Team Ecliptic - Member/Co-Lead Developer

Motorola Droid > HTC Eris > HTC Incredible > HTC Incredible 2 > Galaxy Nexus > HTC Rezound > HTC Incredible 4G > Samsung Galaxy S3 > Samsung Galaxy S4 > HTC One M7 > HTC One M8

Buy me a beer.

bdizzle1686
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by andybones View Post
Basically most custom ROMs have it.
My Bonestock ROM has it as well..

If you don't want to run a custom ROM, I could try and make you a .zip to get it working on your current set-up.
let me know.
I'm really trying to stay on the stock rom so if you had the time and were willing to make a zip for it, I would be forever in debt to you and I'm sure there are some others who would definitely appreciate it as well

bdizzle1686
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
I'm really not all that familiar with adb and fastboot (I know I need to learn) the only things I've ever really flashed is in recovery and I didn't really want to flash any of the other mods because they weren't specifically for our phone and I don't really want to screw anything up considering im pretty new to this

Flyhalf205
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,015

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I'm really not all that familiar with adb and fastboot (I know I need to learn) the only things I've ever really flashed is in recovery and I didn't really want to flash any of the other mods because they weren't specifically for our phone and I don't really want to screw anything up considering im pretty new to this
I can upload the apk. But I don't have a way to zip until next weekend is next time i'm at a computer at home https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712461513
HTC Thunderbolt > HTC Incredible > HTC Incredible 2 > HTC Rezound > HTC DNA > HTC One > HTC One Max
TO MY PHONE FUND!!!
My GitHub: https://github.com/Flyhalf205?tab=repositories

bdizzle1686
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
I can upload the apk. But I don't have a way to zip until next weekend is next time i'm at a computer at home https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712461513
Ty so much man any help is much appreciated, if I do end up moving to a custom ROM it will either be yours or nusense.. I'm gonna try fiddling with the apk n see if I can get it to stick

andybones
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9,030

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
is only the .apk needed for it to work? I can't remember if more needed editing.
I know that Messaging.apk will most likely have an issue.
But I can edit the EPS.apk if he has this issue.
Team Ecliptic - Member/Co-Lead Developer

Motorola Droid > HTC Eris > HTC Incredible > HTC Incredible 2 > Galaxy Nexus > HTC Rezound > HTC Incredible 4G > Samsung Galaxy S3 > Samsung Galaxy S4 > HTC One M7 > HTC One M8

Buy me a beer.