[Q&A] ★ ☆ [ROM][4.4.4] Google Play Edition | ART | Stock+ | M7 & M8 Series Ports |

OP QA Bot

Announcement from santod040: Updated to 4.4.4 Google Play Edition | KOT49H.H16 release-keys
QA Bot
13th October 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Q&A for ★ ☆ [ROM][4.4.4] Google Play Edition | ART | Stock+ | M7 & M8 Series Ports | tiKtaK ROM | Motion Gestures | V4A | Xposed | RC4.0 [06-26-14] ☆ ★

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:
13th October 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #2  

1 posts
More
When I try to share within an the the dialog box fills half the screen and then opens the app in half the screen and fails to share? Has anyone else experienced this and have any recommendations on how to fix it?
17th October 2014, 10:40 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 9,056

6,578 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jport36

When I try to share within an the the dialog box fills half the screen and then opens the app in half the screen and fails to share? Has anyone else experienced this and have any recommendations on how to fix it?

Never had that problem.
Running any Xposed modules?
If so, have you tried disabling them to see if it resolves the issue?
Screenshot?
Logcat?
18th October 2014, 01:35 PM   |  #4  

1 posts
Caller ID
Been using Tik Tak rom for weeks now and love it. However, whenever a call is received only 1/2 of the picture shows up for the picture id. When you accept the call it changes into full screen. Any way to fix this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread