Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,211 Members 53,918 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need most reliable sense rom

Tip us?

kickenwing13
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzephi View Post
Install your custom sense 6 Rom then flash the 4.x no boot IMG file

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app
So I don't need to do the 4.4.2 sense 6.0 stock thing before doing all this ? I just flash the nusense rom and flash the no boot img file and i'm good?

Sorry dude, just a total newb with this phone..

Uzephi
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 375

DONATE TO ME
Yes, that is right

The Following User Says Thank You to Uzephi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Uzephi
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 375

DONATE TO ME
You sent pm for Fastboot command help. I try to keep my assistance public so others can benefit from it... You said you got the android SDK and still have issues running commands for pushing the firmware update.

"
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1605720

If you already have android sdk, to see if it is running on your PC, go to task manager (ctrl alt del, and select it from the pop up) and see if adb.exe is running. On my win7 box it always runs on startup and keeps running unless I kill it. (No point as it barely uses up a mb of memory)"

That was the PM I sent you back. Mind you all sdk installs are different and you might not have adb running in the background consistently like my PC does.

Go to run from start menu, type in "cmd" and hit enter. When command prompt pops up, type in "Fastboot devices" to see if it reads your phone. If it doesn't try "adb devices". If it reads it then, type "adb reboot bootloader". Wait for your phone to be in bootloader. Then do "Fastboot oem rebootRUU" to go into ruu mode. After it is there then head to the directory of where the firmware is and flash it twice. You must do it twice to complete. After the second one says complete on your command prompt type "Fastboot reboot"