CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

The History of Flagships: Part I – Sony

Every OEM aspiring to conquer the mobile world undoubtedly releases its take on the so-called … more

XDA & New Relic Performance Monitoring [Sponsored]

In other posts we’ve raved about New Relic Mobile for monitoring performance of our … more

XDA’s Top 5 Stories and Videos for 2014 – XDA TV

Yesterday we talked about our favorite Xposed Mods from 2014 on XDA Xposed … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Need most reliable sense rom

OP kickenwing13

2nd August 2014, 09:12 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25

219 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzephi

Install your custom sense 6 Rom then flash the 4.x no boot IMG file

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app

So I don't need to do the 4.4.2 sense 6.0 stock thing before doing all this ? I just flash the nusense rom and flash the no boot img file and i'm good?

Sorry dude, just a total newb with this phone..
2nd August 2014, 09:25 PM   |  #12  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 482

1,439 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yes, that is right

The Following User Says Thank You to Uzephi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd August 2014, 01:31 AM   |  #13  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 482

1,439 posts
Donate to Me
More
You sent pm for Fastboot command help. I try to keep my assistance public so others can benefit from it... You said you got the android SDK and still have issues running commands for pushing the firmware update.

"
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1605720

If you already have android sdk, to see if it is running on your PC, go to task manager (ctrl alt del, and select it from the pop up) and see if adb.exe is running. On my win7 box it always runs on startup and keeps running unless I kill it. (No point as it barely uses up a mb of memory)"

That was the PM I sent you back. Mind you all sdk installs are different and you might not have adb running in the background consistently like my PC does.

Go to run from start menu, type in "cmd" and hit enter. When command prompt pops up, type in "Fastboot devices" to see if it reads your phone. If it doesn't try "adb devices". If it reads it then, type "adb reboot bootloader". Wait for your phone to be in bootloader. Then do "Fastboot oem rebootRUU" to go into ruu mode. After it is there then head to the directory of where the firmware is and flash it twice. You must do it twice to complete. After the second one says complete on your command prompt type "Fastboot reboot"

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread