Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 36,432 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Status Of This Phone - Stock Or Not?

Tip us?

xfachx
Old
(Last edited by xfachx; 20th July 2014 at 03:46 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Status Of This Phone - Stock Or Not?

Attached are a some photos of a Verizon HTC One M7. I don't know if more information is required to tell if its on stock everything, but if there is I will be happy to share it with you.

I am looking to send it in for warranty support to Verizon but I don't know if everything on here is okay in terms of it being stock and servicable without raising some flags on their end.

Any help and advice is more welcome! Thanks for taking a look!

jpradley
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Looks like a stock M7vzw with the Sense 6.0 update.

xfachx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
That's what I was thinking. My main doubts were for the kernel version since it has the word root in there. Is that normal?

XandalorZ
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfachx View Post
Attached are a some photos of a Verizon HTC One M7. I don't know if more information is required to tell if its on stock everything, but if there is I will be happy to share it with you.

I am looking to send it in for warranty support to Verizon but I don't know if everything on here is okay in terms of it being stock and servicable without raising some flags on their end.

Any help and advice is more welcome! Thanks for taking a look!
Just confirmed that this is the Sense 6.0 update with Stock kernel. The "root" is also in mine.

xfachx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by XandalorZ View Post
Just confirmed that this is the Sense 6.0 update with Stock kernel. The "root" is also in mine.
Alright excellent. Thank you guys. Mods can lock this thread if they need to! Appreciate all the help!

Uzephi
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 376

DONATE TO ME
In bootloader do a "Fastboot getvar all" command and make sure everything shows up stock there. Like secure flag actually saying on and the firmware version matches what is in the Rom etc. When you return to vzw, you must be locked and s-on not relocked not s-off. Also be sure there is not tampered banner when booted in the bootloader.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app