Ask a question

No registration required

Status Of This Phone - Stock Or Not?

OP xfachx

19th July 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
Attached are a some photos of a Verizon HTC One M7. I don't know if more information is required to tell if its on stock everything, but if there is I will be happy to share it with you.

I am looking to send it in for warranty support to Verizon but I don't know if everything on here is okay in terms of it being stock and servicable without raising some flags on their end.

Any help and advice is more welcome! Thanks for taking a look!
Last edited by xfachx; 20th July 2014 at 04:46 AM.
19th July 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #2  
New York
Thanks Meter: 27

289 posts
More
Looks like a stock M7vzw with the Sense 6.0 update.
20th July 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

21 posts
That's what I was thinking. My main doubts were for the kernel version since it has the word root in there. Is that normal?
20th July 2014, 03:30 AM   |  #4  

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfachx

Attached are a some photos of a Verizon HTC One M7. I don't know if more information is required to tell if its on stock everything, but if there is I will be happy to share it with you.

I am looking to send it in for warranty support to Verizon but I don't know if everything on here is okay in terms of it being stock and servicable without raising some flags on their end.

Any help and advice is more welcome! Thanks for taking a look!

Just confirmed that this is the Sense 6.0 update with Stock kernel. The "root" is also in mine.
20th July 2014, 04:46 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XandalorZ

Just confirmed that this is the Sense 6.0 update with Stock kernel. The "root" is also in mine.

Alright excellent. Thank you guys. Mods can lock this thread if they need to! Appreciate all the help!
20th July 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 482

1,439 posts
Donate to Me
More
In bootloader do a "Fastboot getvar all" command and make sure everything shows up stock there. Like secure flag actually saying on and the firmware version matches what is in the Rom etc. When you return to vzw, you must be locked and s-on not relocked not s-off. Also be sure there is not tampered banner when booted in the bootloader.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread