Pebble Time Steel with Customizable Sensor Smartband

The post Pebble Time Steel with Customizable Sensor Smartband appeared first on … more

LG G Pro Lite Unsecured Boot Image and CWM Recovery

The post LG G Pro Lite Unsecured Boot Image and CWM Recovery appeared first on … more

Benchmark Results: S6 Obliterates M9, What Happened?

The post Benchmark Results: S6 Obliterates M9, What Happened? appeared first on … more

True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more

LG G3 OEM Slim Guard Case

OP M@XLOL

17th December 2014, 07:10 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 5

30 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnight

Works with Verizon variant? Please let me know

anyone know on this?
17th December 2014, 07:47 PM   |  #12  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 557

1,660 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnight

Works with Verizon variant? Please let me know

All LG G3 cases work with all variants of the G3. The body type is the same, as well as size and shape. Case are not provider specific.

UPDATE:

DOH! Wish there was a way to delete your posts. I'm going to assume you also want wireless charging to work as well since it appears the slim cases allow that.

I guess in that case, yeah, where do you find one that is VZW compatible?
Last edited by iBolski; 17th December 2014 at 07:50 PM.
18th December 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #13  
Flag Bayside, Queens, NY
Thanks Meter: 60

322 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevint22

I bought mine from here: http://www.expansys-usa.com/lg-slim-...-black-262011/

Works great with my Verizon variant and Qi charger. Love how sleek it is. Two major issues I have with it. The lip is almost non-existent, practically flush with my tempered glass screen protector. I would have preferred it to be a little higher for better protection. And secondly, it adds absolutely nothing as far as grip-ability goes. Not sure how long I will keep it for those two reasons.

I bought this one. It took about 3 weeks. It weekends perfectly. Qi charging worthless as well. I bought the white one.

Sent from my VS985 4G using XDA Free mobile app
26th January 2015, 04:27 AM   |  #14  
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 100

1,298 posts
More
White one on eBay sold today used. Some fool was trying to sneak away paying only 3 bucks but I made sure he paid at least 20 for a used one by bidding at the last minute. Sneaky guy outsmarted me. I kinda wanted it lol.
29th January 2015, 02:51 PM   |  #15  
Flag Yorktown
Thanks Meter: 150

1,489 posts
this is the best case ever I wish they had this type of case for every phone. I have been using it since i got the phone.
17th February 2015, 04:17 AM   |  #16  
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 100

1,298 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnten

this is the best case ever I wish they had this type of case for every phone. I have been using it since i got the phone.

I know! I just want a black one... And totally want a aqua mint quick circle case (but not until lollipop and xposed are working on the vs985)

I like the official slim hard cases too... I just can't wrap my mind around spending much for a case on a free phone...

But this case... Is so nice.... http://www.mobilefun.com/45814-lg-g3...-aqua-mint.htm

I will buy several oem cases for my g3 if the g4 is just incremental update....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread