OP 216Monster

31st July 2014, 01:22 AM   |  #11  
Flag Portland, Maine
Thanks Meter: 115

1,534 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 216Monster

Here is the Verizon LG G3 VS985 10B TOT file for flashing back to stock. Not a developed item on my part of course, but this makes it easy for those fellow Verizon users to find, because it seems a little tough to track down a direct link to the file, I have uploaded it to media fire for all to easily access.

Here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6i..._Stock_TOT.zip

For reference, this TOT file is to be used with the version of FlashTool in the thread below:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2799647

one of the linked threads mentions a flash tool crack. is that necessary? or can i just use the flash tool you linked? i'm not really comfortable using a crack tool, especially one to download from a site that i can't even read. lord only knows what i'd be downloading (not to mention crack tools are verboten here on xda)
31st July 2014, 01:25 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 334

1,164 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timothydonohue

one of the linked threads mentions a flash tool crack. is that necessary? or can i just use the flash tool you linked? i'm not really comfortable using a crack tool, especially one to download from a site that i can't even read. lord only knows what i'd be downloading (not to mention crack tools are verboten here on xda)

I am pretty sure the one I linked it the one you are talking of, it isn't cracked like say a pirated software program, it's just a .dll file that gives you access, I assure you that all is well with the links I provided. I flashed to stock last night , only took 4 days to soft brick it

Sent from my rooted Verizon LG G3 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
31st July 2014, 03:49 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 58

187 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by workdowg

@216Monster
Need md5 to insure file is correct please. Many threads for G2 and others state hard brick if you try to flash a TOT that is wrong.

Thanks for sharing.

BTW... When I'm sure this file is a good, I'll keep it on my ftp site for other also.

+1 on the MD5, anyone have it? I will post the one from my downloaded one if someone will do the same it will help us get it right.
Last edited by dlscott1111; 31st July 2014 at 03:50 AM. Reason: add text
31st July 2014, 03:58 AM   |  #14  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,508

1,794 posts
Donate to Me
we have these tots up on codefire.. should I assume this is where it came from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlscott1111

+1 on the MD5, anyone have it? I will post the one from my downloaded one if someone will do the same it will help us get it right.

you cant flash a bad tot because lg flash runs a crc check on the tot first before it flashes it. tho an md5 on the tot.zip may save a few minutes in extracting if you have a bad download.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to autoprime For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st July 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #15  
Flag Rochester
Thanks Meter: 255

539 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by autoprime

we have these tots up on codefire.. should I assume this is where it came from?

you cant flash a bad tot because lg flash runs a crc check on the tot first before it flashes it. tho an md5 on the tot.zip may save a few minutes in extracting if you have a bad download.

If these are the same as the ones I found last week and shared in the how to thread, they came from a Storage Cow folder. Found it randomly in Google and have no way to id and credit the original owner.

LG G3 flies faster than a G6
OG RAZR XT912 got 4.4 before S4
31st July 2014, 04:14 PM   |  #16  
Flag /
Thanks Meter: 334

814 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thanks for posting this. If you need a dedicated mirror for these files, let me know. I have a dedicated I can host them on with good speeds.
31st July 2014, 04:21 PM   |  #17  
Flag Rochester
Thanks Meter: 255

539 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean_fx

Thanks for posting this. If you need a dedicated mirror for these files, let me know. I have a dedicated I can host them on with good speeds.

There are two mirrors plus my google drive folder already, but the more the merrier. If you do put them up, can you post the link to http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...stock-t2827878 and I'll add to the OP. Thanks!
31st July 2014, 06:30 PM   |  #18  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 2,267

4,288 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ins5736

There are two mirrors plus my google drive folder already, but the more the merrier. If you do put them up, can you post the link to http://forum.xda-developers.com/veri...stock-t2827878 and I'll add to the OP. Thanks!

Thanks again for another very helpful thread!

- Sent From My G3
9th December 2014, 10:25 AM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 34

106 posts
If I use this will it clean up my messed up partitions?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread