FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[TOT] VS985 10B Share

Thanks Meter: 339

By 216Monster, Senior Member on 30th July 2014, 06:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th January 2015, 03:54 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 1,266

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleyopar2000

i'm on VS985_12b (which is unrootable) if I use LGFLASHTOOL and install this....can I run PurpleDrake or Stump Root and then install TWRP then a Lolipop rom?

You really wouldn't need to install this. Going through the LG Flash tool will put you back on a Stock ROM , 10B or below I can't remember exactly and then you can root, get the custom recovery and flash anything you'd like!
The Following User Says Thank You to purian23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

26th February 2015, 06:57 AM |#22  
Flag sacramento
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Here is a linked i used all instructions are here. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2785089 it works.
The Following User Says Thank You to rfj1979 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2015, 08:11 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
At my wits' end
Ok, so I've been trying this for 5 days down. I have downloaded each TOT and kdz file at least 5 times and extracted it 3 different ways. I am an Ubuntu user and I'm booting into XP just to downgrade my new G3 because my galaxy nexus is about to croak.

Have all the files, everything is great. Setup is fine and easy. When I open the LG-Flash_tool and load the files, when I click the yellow arrow, it goes until the Bin CRC check and just goes to not responding. Any ideas, clues, help, anything? I'm dying here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread