Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,815 Members 41,177 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Antutu 30052? below g2

Tip us?

bpyazel
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Stock rooted, debloated and a few Xposed tweaks.

The Following User Says Thank You to bpyazel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chilidog
Old
Thanks Meter 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpyazel View Post

There we go, finally optimized for the G3.

transfo47
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:

What xposed tweaks are these?

ouch1976
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Can we revisit this thread...I've been jumping back and forth between my G2 and G3 and in every day use, I find the G2 to be much snappier. Of course I'm running XDABEBB on my G2 and stock rooted on my G3...but the G2 is noticeably quicker. It looks like the benchmarks are showing that the performance of the G3 is being hampered by something. What am I missing here? While I like the G3, I can't figure out why it performs worse than the G2.

EvoRocker
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouch1976 View Post
Can we revisit this thread...I've been jumping back and forth between my G2 and G3 and in every day use, I find the G2 to be much snappier. Of course I'm running XDABEBB on my G2 and stock rooted on my G3...but the G2 is noticeably quicker. It looks like the benchmarks are showing that the performance of the G3 is being hampered by something. What am I missing here? While I like the G3, I can't figure out why it performs worse than the G2.
The display. Same 801 processor having to push that many more pixels. Although, I recall watching a video of the G3 Alpha(I think it's called Alpha, it's the G3 variant with an 805) and it didn't perform all that much better than the non 805 G3.

ouch1976
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoRocker View Post
The display. Same 801 processor having to push that many more pixels. Although, I recall watching a video of the G3 Alpha(I think it's called Alpha, it's the G3 variant with an 805) and it didn't perform all that much better than the non 805 G3.
Newer, faster clocked chip with another gig of ram...I would happily sacrifice some pixels for a quicker experience...it reminds me of the Asus Transformer Prime vs the Transformer Infinity...the older version was better in my opinion...

tech_head
Old
Thanks Meter 292
Quote:

Yeah, I'm getting in the 40K-42K range also.
Not sure what the G2 gets in this benchmark.

bweN diorD
Old
Thanks Meter 607
it would be nice if you guys could edit the img out of your replies.
really sux scrolling through this huge ass screen shot repeatedly.

thanks
Show some appreciation to those who have helped you by using the Thanks button!!

One Click flash back to stock for Moto Razr HD/Maxx HD Here
[Guide] Moto Razr HD/MaxxHD flash: to KK, root, unlock the bootloader, install cwm, install twrp, or revert back to JB from KK Here
Are you a Noob and not sure where to post your question?
Noob friendly thread for questions about any device Here

The Following User Says Thank You to bweN diorD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]