MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Apps in Titanium have disappeared

OP dspcap

8th August 2014, 05:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 232

1,196 posts
More
Installed Titanium and Pro version yesterday morning and had no issues. Froze a few apps that I didn't use, nothing out of the norm. Installed an SD card, 16gb, it was blank and recently formatted. Last night, I noticed that when I open Titanium and press Batch or Backup/Restore, everything is blank, there are no apps there. If I go into menu and refresh apps, it says there are 233 apps loaded, but I can't see them. If I uninstall Titanium and reinstall it, I can see the apps for about 15 minutes, then they disappear again. Any ideas?
8th August 2014, 05:52 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

36 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dspcap

Installed Titanium and Pro version yesterday morning and had no issues. Froze a few apps that I didn't use, nothing out of the norm. Installed an SD card, 16gb, it was blank and recently formatted. Last night, I noticed that when I open Titanium and press Batch or Backup/Restore, everything is blank, there are no apps there. If I go into menu and refresh apps, it says there are 233 apps loaded, but I can't see them. If I uninstall Titanium and reinstall it, I can see the apps for about 15 minutes, then they disappear again. Any ideas?

I don't have anything specific, but:
1. Did you reset your backup directory when you put the new SD card in?

2. Is your SD Card still write enabled. TiBu gave me some problems before I enable apps to write to the SD card. TiBU has been solid for me.
8th August 2014, 06:05 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 5

28 posts
When I first set up my LG G3 I tried copying over the Titanium Backup data from my previous phone and restore some programs and program data that way but I also ran into problems with not all of the programs and data showing up. I don't know if it could be fixed. After it didn't work I purchased Helium Backup and it has worked very well to transfer apps and/or app data from my previous phone via Dropbox to the new phone.
8th August 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

1,196 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.whiplash

I don't have anything specific, but:
1. Did you reset your backup directory when you put the new SD card in?

2. Is your SD Card still write enabled. TiBu gave me some problems before I enable apps to write to the SD card. TiBU has been solid for me.

I am not sure how to reset my backup directory, can you please explain that? My SD card is still write enabled, I took a picture and it did write it to the SD card.

Thank you for responding.
8th August 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

1,196 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcchusid

When I first set up my LG G3 I tried copying over the Titanium Backup data from my previous phone and restore some programs and program data that way but I also ran into problems with not all of the programs and data showing up. I don't know if it could be fixed. After it didn't work I purchased Helium Backup and it has worked very well to transfer apps and/or app data from my previous phone via Dropbox to the new phone.

Thanks for responding. I actually have not even tried restoring my apps yet, I am just getting root setup and noticed this problem.
8th August 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 4

36 posts
Quote:

I am not sure how to reset my backup directory, can you please explain that? My SD card is still write enabled, I took a picture and it did write it to the SD card.

I was referring to the backup folder location. It sounded like you may have swapped the SD card and was thinking that it may be pointing to a location on the old card that isn't on the new card.
8th August 2014, 06:45 PM   |  #7  
Flag jacksonville florida
Thanks Meter: 150

765 posts
More
Quote:

in TIBU settings, preferences,backup folder location detect, whole device and it should find everything
8th August 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 5

28 posts
Set the back up directory to where ever you copied your data by:
Menu-Preferences-Backup Folder Location

I did that when setting up mine and did have problems. Some apps worked fine and others didn't. I wonder if it has anything to do with apps which installed from the play store before I tried a restore with Titanium Backup. I tried a couple of times to recopy the data to the LG G3 and set the backup directory and when I still had problems went to Helium. Maybe I could have gotten to work if I hadn't given up relatively quickly.

Titanium Backup has been working well for backing up programs after setting up the LG G3. The only problem I'm having is that there is a program which I prefer an older version of to the current version. I keep detaching the program from the market with Titanium Backup but every couple of days the link gets reestablished and I'm prompted to update the program.
8th August 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member

1,196 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neckbonest

in TIBU settings, preferences,backup folder location detect, whole device and it should find everything

It's saying nothing is detected, but now everything is showing up again. It's very odd. Thanks, hopefully that fixed it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread