Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Keyboard Bug?

OP bpyazel

25th August 2014, 04:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57

209 posts
Is this a bug with the keyboard software on the LG G3, or some kind of feature? I know it's not my touch screen, because the touches are registering properly through the developer options "show touches". Note: the circle is the location I'm touching that is being displayed by that option. I have to click almost like a whole row lower than what I want. It only does it on the characters that come up with long pressing the period, so I'm thinking software bug? Does your keyboard do this?

26th August 2014, 12:41 AM   |  #2  
PDX
Thanks Meter: 27

198 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpyazel

Is this a bug with the keyboard software on the LG G3, or some kind of feature? I know it's not my touch screen, because the touches are registering properly through the developer options "show touches". Note: the circle is the location I'm touching that is being displayed by that option. I have to click almost like a whole row lower than what I want. It only does it on the characters that come up with long pressing the period, so I'm thinking software bug? Does your keyboard do this?

Yes, same issue here--drove me nuts...and back to Google Keyboard. Did it on the symbols pop up, and bad on numbers row, as well. Too bad, and I sort of liked the layout. But, Google Keyboard is still my go-to keyboard app.
26th August 2014, 02:23 AM   |  #3  
Flag Cleveland, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 49

445 posts
More
Yeah, I had a similar experience. I switched before I could really care too much though, I usually bounce between Swiftkey and the Google keyboard. The goggle keyboard, android L preview edition is my go-to as a daily
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
keyboard bug, lg g3
Previous Thread Next Thread