Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 38,165 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Home Screen and App Drawer Auto Rotate?

Tip us?

kzoak82
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by nivag1710 View Post
I was excited because I really want the homescreen to be able to rotate to landscape, but I can't seem to find the hidden settings you talk of. Are they still in the G3 Tweaksbox app or somewhere else? When I check the "Enable LG launchers hidden settings" I get the checkbox, but nothing else happens, even after I reboot. What am I missing?

I'm on a LG G2 with the CloudyG3 port installed
Go into settings-->homescreen and you should see it at the bottom.
The Following User Says Thank You to kzoak82 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

luc1ddr3am
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nivag1710 View Post
I was excited because I really want the homescreen to be able to rotate to landscape, but I can't seem to find the hidden settings you talk of. Are they still in the G3 Tweaksbox app or somewhere else? When I check the "Enable LG launchers hidden settings" I get the checkbox, but nothing else happens, even after I reboot. What am I missing?

I'm on a LG G2 with the CloudyG3 port installed
for the g 3 at least it's located under the home screen settings on the settings at the bottom.

TonikJDK
Old
Thanks Meter 27
The two settings mentioned worked perfectly for me. Many thanks, rotation locker also worked but this is better since it sticks each boot.

Is there a guide anywhere that details what each of the settings in this hidden menu does?

kzoak82
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonikJDK View Post
The two settings mentioned worked perfectly for me. Many thanks, rotation locker also worked but this is better since it sticks each boot.

Is there a guide anywhere that details what each of the settings in this hidden menu does?
I have searched but haven't been able to find anything. If anyone knows, I'd be very interested in this also.

AcE XBOX
Old
Thanks Meter 15
My G3 was doing this yesterday. Put it on safe mode and auto rotate started working again. Restarted the phone and now it works fine. Go figure. Software bug.

It's been about ten minutes and so far so good. I have a Sprint G3.