Home Screen and App Drawer Auto Rotate?

15th August 2014, 02:02 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13

132 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nivag1710

I was excited because I really want the homescreen to be able to rotate to landscape, but I can't seem to find the hidden settings you talk of. Are they still in the G3 Tweaksbox app or somewhere else? When I check the "Enable LG launchers hidden settings" I get the checkbox, but nothing else happens, even after I reboot. What am I missing?

I'm on a LG G2 with the CloudyG3 port installed

Go into settings-->homescreen and you should see it at the bottom.
The Following User Says Thank You to kzoak82 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 2

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nivag1710

I was excited because I really want the homescreen to be able to rotate to landscape, but I can't seem to find the hidden settings you talk of. Are they still in the G3 Tweaksbox app or somewhere else? When I check the "Enable LG launchers hidden settings" I get the checkbox, but nothing else happens, even after I reboot. What am I missing?

I'm on a LG G2 with the CloudyG3 port installed

for the g 3 at least it's located under the home screen settings on the settings at the bottom.
3rd September 2014, 01:21 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 31

141 posts
The two settings mentioned worked perfectly for me. Many thanks, rotation locker also worked but this is better since it sticks each boot.

Is there a guide anywhere that details what each of the settings in this hidden menu does?
3rd September 2014, 07:11 AM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13

132 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonikJDK

The two settings mentioned worked perfectly for me. Many thanks, rotation locker also worked but this is better since it sticks each boot.

Is there a guide anywhere that details what each of the settings in this hidden menu does?

I have searched but haven't been able to find anything. If anyone knows, I'd be very interested in this also.
15th September 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 15

113 posts
My G3 was doing this yesterday. Put it on safe mode and auto rotate started working again. Restarted the phone and now it works fine. Go figure. Software bug.

It's been about ten minutes and so far so good. I have a Sprint G3.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Verizon G3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank