FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to Disable Mobile Data Notification?

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Agg12, Junior Member on 20th August 2014, 01:33 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Everytime I disable or enable my mobile data I am given an annoying popup. It's getting on my last nerve and from what I can tell there is no way to disable it. Has anyone figured out a way to disable the popup?
 
 
20th August 2014, 02:58 AM |#2  
wizayne's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
+100000 to this. it's frigging annoying and I am pretty surprised it hasn't been added to G3 tweakbox
20th August 2014, 04:27 PM |#3  
IndianaBond's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
More
This is how I do it:

I use this widget to turn the data on/off and the popup doesn't come up when I use it.
2nd September 2014, 03:53 PM |#4  
762x51's Avatar
Member
Flag Long Island, NY
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Has anyone figured out how to turn this off? It's seriously annoying.
2nd September 2014, 05:37 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 165
 
More
I just tried the DataOnOff widget IndianaBond recommended and it works great. I used to turn on airplane mode then re-enable WiFi, but this is better.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
21st February 2016, 12:40 PM |#6  
Gabriel51's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag xda Texas
Thanks Meter: 322
 
More
What an annoying nag, an actual fix would be nice.
Data widget does not work on 5.1.1
Last edited by Gabriel51; 21st February 2016 at 12:47 PM.
21st February 2016, 05:31 PM |#7  
roirraW "edor" ehT's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 4,035
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel51

What an annoying nag, an actual fix would be nice.
Data widget does not work on 5.1.1

G3TweakBox has an option that works to disable the mobile data pop up notification.
21st February 2016, 06:00 PM |#8  
Gabriel51's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag xda Texas
Thanks Meter: 322
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roirraW "edor" ehT

G3TweakBox has an option that works to disable the mobile data pop up notification.

I will have to find one that works with 5.1.1, the latest one won't... (Running Skydragon)

Edit: 1.5.1 beta works but that item as well as a few others are greyed out
Last edited by Gabriel51; 21st February 2016 at 06:12 PM.
21st February 2016, 09:35 PM |#9  
jurington's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel51

I will have to find one that works with 5.1.1, the latest one won't... (Running Skydragon)

Edit: 1.5.1 beta works but that item as well as a few others are greyed out

You have to buy the unlocked for g3tweaksbox from the playstore to get the greyed out options to work. Its only a couple of bucks and I can say it's totally worth it, and it works with every update that comes from him.

Sent from my g3 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to jurington For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jurington Ad-Free
21st February 2016, 09:43 PM |#10  
roirraW "edor" ehT's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 4,035
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurington

You have to buy the unlocked for g3tweaksbox from the playstore to get the greyed out options to work. Its only a couple of bucks and I can say it's totally worth it, and it works with every update that comes from him.

+1
The Following User Says Thank You to roirraW "edor" ehT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift roirraW "edor" ehT Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes