Lag stopped all of a sudden ??

3rd September 2014, 07:18 AM   |  #11  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,388

3,239 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac

I see you're still lurking around the G3 forum... You getting one??

It is a bummer to not have have the options we had on our S4s but I still love this phone with Root and xposed and I'm quite happy.

Our G3 devs are still saying they're going to be able to unlock these things which is cool... Anyways just wanted to say what up!

- Tapatalked from the G3

Right now, it's looking like the G3. I'm still waiting to see the Note 4 tomorrow and the Moto X+1 on Thursday because hey why not. I doubt the Note 4 will be tempting enough to actually accept running stock TW or even hoping for a Hashcode disciple to get Safestrap on there, then I'm still really limited. The Moto X+1 probably won't have a removable battery, which is a problem. It's very annoying to use my One Max with it's embedded battery compared to S4 where I never think about it.

The ZL battery for the G3 just came out and it's looking like good days are coming in the bootloader situation, so I'll probably be pulling the trigger soon enough.
The Following User Says Thank You to joshm.1219 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #12  
Flag Tallahassee, Florida
Thanks Meter: 117

852 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshm.1219

The ZL battery for the G3 just came out and it's looking like good days are coming in the bootloader situation, so I'll probably be pulling the trigger soon enough.

What ZL battery are you talking about? Zero Lemon just announced another delay a couple days ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to eraursls1984 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2014, 03:26 PM   |  #13  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,388

3,239 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraursls1984

What ZL battery are you talking about? Zero Lemon just announced another delay a couple days ago.

yeah i looked that up after i posted that lol, I remembered 8/30 being the release date, that's the second delay already. It's a shame they're tripping up like this. I hope it at least means a better product in the end.

The Note 4 is pretty enticing right now, I need to let the newness wear down lol.
Last edited by joshm.1219; 3rd September 2014 at 03:41 PM.
4th September 2014, 04:23 PM   |  #14  
Flag Yorktown
Thanks Meter: 126

1,374 posts
So which Verizon app was causing the art shutdown. Also did anyone find a way to fix the almost unreadable text when thin and small

Sent from my VS985 4G using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Verizon G3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank