Originally Posted by Mistertac
I see you're still lurking around the G3 forum... You getting one??
It is a bummer to not have have the options we had on our S4s but I still love this phone with Root and xposed and I'm quite happy.
Our G3 devs are still saying they're going to be able to unlock these things which is cool... Anyways just wanted to say what up!
- Tapatalked from the G3
Right now, it's looking like the G3. I'm still waiting to see the Note 4 tomorrow and the Moto X+1 on Thursday because hey why not. I doubt the Note 4 will be tempting enough to actually accept running stock TW or even hoping for a Hashcode disciple to get Safestrap on there, then I'm still really limited. The Moto X+1 probably won't have a removable battery, which is a problem. It's very annoying to use my One Max with it's embedded battery compared to S4 where I never think about it.
The ZL battery for the G3 just came out and it's looking like good days are coming in the bootloader situation, so I'll probably be pulling the trigger soon enough.
- CARRIER: Verizon
- PHONE: Samsung S4 HTC One Max
- CASE: Otterbox Defender modded to fit Anker 7800mah battery HTC PowerFlip
- BOOTLOADER: MDK, loki bypass S-OFF & Relocked
- RECOVERY: TWRP 2.7.x
- KERNEL: Ktoonsez with Project Icarus profile and Hydra script FlyKernel
- ROM: Eclipse TW 4.4 Adrenaline Sense 6
- LAUNCHER & MODS: Google Now launcher with XGEL settings, GravityBox, Heads Up notifications, & Android L navbar