XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

List of bloatware files to freeze

Tip us?

rp201
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default List of bloatware files to freeze

since there is no bootloader unlocker and we can't install custom roms, has anyone written a list of vzw and 3rd party bloatware apps and services we can put on freeze without messing with normal use and functionality? thanks!

rp201
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
that verizon messaging+ app has got me wondering whats happening their. Freezing that app but still wonder if there is a service associated with it also.

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1,605

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rp201 View Post
that verizon messaging+ app has got me wondering whats happening their. Freezing that app but still wonder if there is a service associated with it also.
Here's a thread on things a few of us have removed/frozen.You will have to scan through the whole thread to compare what we've removed that's all.

And I've removed everything Verizon related from my phone including that silly messaging app. And I have no issues at all.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=

- Tapatalked from the G3

wedgess
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 13,457

DONATE TO ME
The link in the above post seems to be broken.. So here it is. Please use that thread for any discussions regarding this topic instead of having two separate threads.

Thread closed
-wedgess
Forum Moderator

The Following User Says Thank You to wedgess For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe