Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

My phone is really laggy.

OP immortal7792

7th September 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #11  
Flag West Michigan
Thanks Meter: 8

75 posts
Are you using a quick circle case by chance? I noticed serious lag while using the circle case. I thought it was xposed, mod themes, etc. I uninstalled, went to stock and have the same issues. I noticed it the most when opening the flap and had the setting to unlock the phone when opening the lid. I shut off quick circle app and it all went away just like that. Massively disappointing and am not sure if it is my case or the app. Can't imagine it would be the case, but will have to find buy a new case to troubleshoot more. Im using an Lg G3 qi/nfc quick circle case.
9th September 2014, 04:42 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 118

565 posts
All the quick circle case is, really, is a small magnet that lines up with one on the mid-right-outside of the front of the phone. You can trigger the sensor in the phone with a little kitchen magnet and the quick circle will activate with no case on the G3 at all.

So, its not the case causing the problem.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
10th September 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 78

301 posts
More
I ran the V6 Supercharger script. I am also using Epic Launcher ( which is better than Nova IMO) and I see no lag at all. I also debloated a lot of junk. This is the combo that worked for my phone. Every one is different. Good luck man!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk 2
10th September 2014, 02:22 AM   |  #14  
Flag West Michigan
Thanks Meter: 8

75 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trent999

All the quick circle case is, really, is a small magnet that lines up with one on the mid-right-outside of the front of the phone. You can trigger the sensor in the phone with a little kitchen magnet and the quick circle will activate with no case on the G3 at all.

So, its not the case causing the problem.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Yeah, I guess my point did not come across that well, but I was trying to infer that it was the software. Just not sure if it was the Quickcircle App (which causes lag when 1st opening the lid and registering the home screen) or magnet misalignment.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread