[Q&A] JasmineROM Discussions [Chat Room]

What do you prefer?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Hbt123

Oct 13, 2014
I don't understand what some people are saying. Using this rom and nitro I have virtually no lag whatsoever and phone is blazing fast.

Reactions: alpha25100

kpj313

Mar 27, 2011
Do any of you use the app Screen Off and Lock to get the knock off functionality back when using Nova launcher? If so, does it work for you on this rom? It just flickered my screen and would not work. Sucks cause that is a deal breaker for me, need that knock off now that I'm used to it!
I'm using screen off with nova, works fine for me...

Coycaine

Sep 17, 2011
Reno, NV
Do any of you use the app Screen Off and Lock to get the knock off functionality back when using Nova launcher? If so, does it work for you on this rom? It just flickered my screen and would not work. Sucks cause that is a deal breaker for me, need that knock off now that I'm used to it!

If you're using Tweaksbox, there is an option under miscellaneous.

Hbt123

Oct 13, 2014
Works fine for me

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Saw a post in main thread about camera forcing close on zoom. It did with the stock rom but since flashing this rom it zooms in and out perfect for me

Hbt123

Oct 13, 2014
Google search Amazon app store apk. Should pull up the Amazon site. Make sure unknown sources is checked

acparker18

Aug 2, 2014
I noticed that I cannot set up the quick remote.
Anyone else?

Same problem here man. No matter what kind of device I click on it just shows a blank white page instead of a list of manufacturers like it should. I even tried setting up quick remote before freezing or uninstalling any apps so it can't be an issue of careless debloating. Possibly an issue with deodexing; many people use 3rd party remote apps also that work fine. Quick remote just looked nice and was about the easiest remote app to set up that I've used.

rp201

Dec 18, 2010
I flashed 1.0 and 1.01 I also have the quick circle case the circle was misaligned I guess I should also flash the stock dpi zip

Sent from my VS985 4G

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Not sure if this is a redundant question but can we get the LG application manager to update the LG apps Verizon took out

Sent from my VS985 4G

tcoursey

Jan 20, 2014
Broken Arrow
Just flashed - Great job!

I came from the GS3 and have been waiting on a rom to flash...I think I just like tweaking and learning. One note to noobs (I'm one) the initial bootup took quite a while 3-4 mins maybe...I was almost thinking something went wrong. That's longer than previous flashes on my other devices....

So just hang tight and stay patient. So far so good. Thanks, look forward to future Jasmine updates.

shortbuskustomz

Jun 14, 2013
jasmine rom discussion

I wouldnt mind seeing the per app privacy permissions, and love PIE.......Wouldnt mind halo, but could do without it!!!!

skellobissis

Feb 28, 2013
Pulling the trigger

getting ready to install. Wish me luck!

Note: Don't flash just the update thinking its the whole rom. Thought it was a problem with installing from the internal storage as TWRP doesn't recognize my SD card. I yanked my 128gb sd card and am now formatting to FAT32...50% complete. Then i read the update.zip is just a dirty flash update. Threw the whole rom onto the internal and then flashed it and then the update and I'm up and running.

Last edited:

javi.29

Oct 28, 2010
mp3 files

So Im having an issue with my mp3 files..hoping somebody can point me in the right direction. So before flashing jasmine rom i was stock rooted. I used youtube downloader app to get music and stock music app would recognize them normally and show up in the library. Now with jasmine, music that i have downloaded since flashing does not appear in library and music i had downloaded prior to jasmine does appear in library. I checked the download folder and both pre and post jasmine mp3 files are there. I tried a couple different apps and none of the post jasmine mp3s will be loaded in library. Im assuming its a rom issue but idk.....thanks in advance guys

Last edited:

stajam

Sep 22, 2013
St Louis
I was curious if anyone else was having a problem changing the lock screen wallpaper and if so how to go about remedying the issue?

*If I have helped you please hit the thanks ?*
Sent from my VS985

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the place for Q&A, general discussions, and post-installation chat about JasmineROM. Please keep your personal issues that are not related to the development, such as themes and other stuff, here.
    Come on guys all you see is NEW ROM UPDATE AND JUST FLASH INSTANTLY.
    Read the change log.
    In life you don't sign a contract without reading or do you? Lets all take a breather or too and just read before you flash there maybe some known issues or information that you may need in regards to the Rom. Its not hard the Rom won't go anywhere it will still be there after you read the op
    Why i get this user debug sing? How I get rid off This.thanks

Sent from my VS985 4G using XDA Free mobile app
    So I should flash 1.0 first then 1.0.1 on top of 1.0??

Yep, this is exactly how the OP instructions read in the main rom thread :)

Also, for those who personally preferred the boot animation included with v1.0 of this rom, I've attached a copy of it here. Note, I didn't do anything to create this, so not attempting to take any credit at all - simply posting it here for ease if anyone else is like me! :)

Just rename the current "bootanimation.zip" in System/Media to something like "bootanimation.zip.bak", copy this file to that directory, and change permissions to rw-r--r--, and enjoy!
    JasmineROM Support - Banner

If you'd like to support JasmineROM in your signature, add the following banner:

JasmineROM-Banner.gif

URL: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36235052/custom boots/JasmineROM/JasmineROM-Banner.gif

Thanks to @Jank4AU
    I believe I was just stock rooted on 12B before if I remember right.

Send me the recovery log!