Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,866 Members 52,112 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Quick Circle case and Nova Launcher?

Tip us?

Badouken
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 55
Default Quick Circle case and Nova Launcher?

Does anyone know if the quick Circle case works with Nova Launcher?! Or do you need to be on the stock launcher to use it effectively? I know Nova doesn't have double tap to wake / sleep so that seems like it could cause issues. It's not a big deal for me because the stock launcher doesn't seem so bad compared to what I've used in the past... I just wanna know because I love me some Nova launcher and if I can still use it with all the benefits LG threw in that'll be nice!

Bluerai
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I'm using both.
Double tap to wake works fine, doesn't work to tap off. I was worried about it until I remembered that just shutting the case would kill the screen.. Otherwise I let the screen time out when it's laying on my desk at work.

There are workarounds to get double tap to sleep working though.

You won't get access to the LG only widgets however, unless that's been figured out..

B1GPUN
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerai View Post
I'm using both.
Double tap to wake works fine, doesn't work to tap off. I was worried about it until I remembered that just shutting the case would kill the screen.. Otherwise I let the screen time out when it's laying on my desk at work.

There are workarounds to get double tap to sleep working though.

You won't get access to the LG only widgets however, unless that's been figured out..
Double tap to sleep also works on Nova if you Double tap on the notification bar...

bsannes
Old
Thanks Meter 5
You can also download tap to sleep off the play store, then on Nova under setting set the double tap gesture and set the tap to sleep app as the action. And it works just like stock now.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Droid Eris-Rooted, Romed, & Retired
Fascinate-Rooted,Romed,& Shipped back
Droid Incredible 2-Rooted,Romed, & Now Backup/Alarm Clock
Wife's X2-rooted,Romed,& now a music player
Samsung S3-Rooted-Unlocked-Romed=Pure Gold

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1,572

DONATE TO ME
My tap to sleep works just fine with Nova. I believe a setting in G3 TweaksBox allowed it to work... That or it just works lol not sure I'm still playing with this thing and figuring it out

- Sent From My G3