Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,216 Members 53,408 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Unfortunately LG SetupWizard Has Stopped

Tip us?

htcdesirezgeorge
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Unfortunately LG SetupWizard Has Stopped

I rooted it using IOroot last night, factory reset this thing and now it says that. Anyone have any idea why?

Mistertac
Old
Thanks Meter 1,599

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcdesirezgeorge View Post
I rooted it using IOroot last night, factory reset this thing and now it says that. Anyone have any idea why?
If all you did was root the phone and factory reset then no idea. You didn't freeze anything or mod the phone in any way?

- Tapatalked from the G3

htcdesirezgeorge
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
I actually froze a bunch of LG stuff because I didn't like them... Apparently I froze LGSetupWizard or uninstalled it and now I am sitting with a shiny new brick. Hopefully I can unbrick it when I get home; tried at work and the flash tool wouldnt see the device so I was stuck at the log in screen.

THEbigSWEEN
Old
Thanks Meter 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcdesirezgeorge View Post
I actually froze a bunch of LG stuff because I didn't like them... Apparently I froze LGSetupWizard or uninstalled it and now I am sitting with a shiny new brick. Hopefully I can unbrick it when I get home; tried at work and the flash tool wouldnt see the device so I was stuck at the log in screen.
Yea you will have to put the phone into download mode and use the LG Flash Tool to flash the .TOT. I had a similar problem after I tried to edit the build.prop (less than 24 hours with the phone and had just finished setting everything up...) and since the file is so large Root Explorer can't open the whole thing and saved an incomplete build.prop. Couldn't get through the setup wizard either after factory reset so had to flash the .TOT.