[Solved] Upgrade price different between lines?

OP below100hz

23rd August 2014, 04:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
EDIT: Seems to have been a glitch, I was able to get back into my cart and the price updated to $99.99

I searched to find the answer to this but didn't have any luck.
I am trying to upgrade my S3 to the LG G3, trying for the 50% off ($99.99).
This line (1) is eligible for an upgrade but has an UDP, so I have to transfer it to line 2 which has a tiered data plan and no upgrade avail.
I am seeing the phones advertised for the sale price, transfer upgrade from line 1 -- > 2 and the price changes from $99.99 to $199.99?

I thought maybe the 50% off pricing was only for new customers?..... but when directly trying to upgrade line 1 it is showing the price as $99.99.
maybe because line 1 is month to month they consider an upgrade to be a new customer?

To frustrate things even more, now the verizon website keeps saying "Order already added to cart" and gives the option to view my cart, but when I try to access my cart I am continuously redirected to the error page.

Getting pretty frustrated with this!! Any input is greatly appreciated

TLDR: Contract renewal/upgrade eligible for the 50% off deal, or only new contracts/customers?
Last edited by below100hz; 23rd August 2014 at 04:51 AM.
23rd August 2014, 12:34 PM   |  #2  
Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 504

1,453 posts
More
Order it from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/LG-G3-Metallic...8793639&sr=1-4

When it comes, don't follow the Amazon activation instructions. Just go to your VZW account, and select, "Activate or Switch Device", and activate it on the line you want.
Last edited by spotmark; 23rd August 2014 at 12:40 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread