Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,198 Members 47,815 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Solved] Upgrade price different between lines?

Tip us?

below100hz
Old
(Last edited by below100hz; 23rd August 2014 at 04:51 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Solved] Upgrade price different between lines?

EDIT: Seems to have been a glitch, I was able to get back into my cart and the price updated to $99.99

I searched to find the answer to this but didn't have any luck.
I am trying to upgrade my S3 to the LG G3, trying for the 50% off ($99.99).
This line (1) is eligible for an upgrade but has an UDP, so I have to transfer it to line 2 which has a tiered data plan and no upgrade avail.
I am seeing the phones advertised for the sale price, transfer upgrade from line 1 -- > 2 and the price changes from $99.99 to $199.99?

I thought maybe the 50% off pricing was only for new customers?..... but when directly trying to upgrade line 1 it is showing the price as $99.99.
maybe because line 1 is month to month they consider an upgrade to be a new customer?

To frustrate things even more, now the verizon website keeps saying "Order already added to cart" and gives the option to view my cart, but when I try to access my cart I am continuously redirected to the error page.

Getting pretty frustrated with this!! Any input is greatly appreciated

TLDR: Contract renewal/upgrade eligible for the 50% off deal, or only new contracts/customers?

spotmark
Old
(Last edited by spotmark; 23rd August 2014 at 12:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 480
Order it from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/LG-G3-Metallic...8793639&sr=1-4

When it comes, don't follow the Amazon activation instructions. Just go to your VZW account, and select, "Activate or Switch Device", and activate it on the line you want.
A cigar is man's opportunity to reflect on the past, and dream about the future.
Spotmark