Dell Streak 10/Flashing Guide
Requirements to use this guide
- Basic understanding of your OS's command prompt/shell
- (Windows:) Ability to install drivers
- Zip utility
- Ability to enter fastboot mode and recovery mode on Streak
- Fastboot installed and set up properly
Entering recovery mode on device
- Turn device off
- Press and hold the ("Power") button to turn the device on
- When Dell logo appears, release the "Power" button and immediately press and hold the "Power" + "Volume Up" buttons simultaneously until a green Android robot with gears animation appears. Then, you can release the buttons; in a moment, recovery menu will appear
- The first line on the screen should say "Android system recovery <3e>"; the recovery menu items should appear below. You can navigate the menu using ("Volume Up") and ("Volume Down") buttons; use the ("Power") button to execute the selected menu item
Entering APX mode on device
- See also: APX mode.
Setting up NVflash for windows
- See also nvflash.