HTC Blue Angel/WM5 Buggy software MS
Buggy Microsoft Software on the BA WM5 Version
Thread on this subject
Microsoft Internet Explorer (over Wifi) / MDAIIIUser
- I opened the xda forum http://forum.xda-developers.com/viewforum.php?f=24
- I waited untill till all data was loaded
- I moved down the screen
- This is what I got
- Notice that you can't see any icons for the new posts and you can't tap onto the new post
- I went to my PM
- opened a PM as I wanted to reply to it
- Notice that I see no Reply button (Think it was here
- This is what I got.
Can somebody please upload a screenshots in jpg from a 1.40 version and pm me so that I can add them.
Remove the battery cuase the device not to see the Radio on restart / MDAIIIUser
- I Removed the battery of a running WM5 device
- I Replace the battery
- I Power the device up
- The bootloader screen comes up, I see None for Radio and Protocol
- I get a connection error on load of the CE
- Softreset of the device solves this issue
Softreset / MDAIIIUser
- On softreset the time is set back to 01/09/2004 12:00 and not left as current
- You also seem to lose your network passwords
- If you have any messaging accounts other than hotmai or outlook then these disappear.
- You get similar effects if you allow the battery to run down completely
Remote Display for Windows CE (v2.03) / ratazzi
- Gives the following error: "The OS or CPU of this device is unknown to this application"
- UPDATE: Workaround is to copy cerdisp2.exe from devices\wce400\armv4 on the desktop to \windows on the device. When running ASRdisp.exe on the desktop, ignore this error message.