|Model Number: See Page|
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Variants
- 3 Reviews
- 4 ROMs
- 5 Resources:
- 6 Accessories and Mods
- 7 Leo Resets & Bootloader
- 8 Specifications
HTC Leo / HTC T8585 /HTC T9193 / HTC Leo 100/ HTC HD2
Official Website: Here
- HTC HD2 international version
- HTC HD2 for T-Mobile USA
- HTC HD2 for Telstra Australia
- HTC HD2 for North-America
- HTC HD2 (Dopod)
- HTC HD2 for China
- Full and very detailed review of the O2 HTC HD2 at 4WinMobile.com
- Review by GSMArena team.
- Review based on pre-release device at WMExperts.com
- HTC HD2 Screen Scratch test with Knife,Scissors & Keys Video
- Full review and performance compare with other devices (Turkish) donanimhaber.com
- T-Mobile Energy ROM Collection NOT FOR EUROPEAN HD2!!!
- DefiniteGuide: How to Install NAND Android on HTC HD2 w ClockWorkMod Recovery
- Flashing your First GSM 512LEO Rom (For Noobs) 16th September 2010
- HSPL3 available 21st June 2010
- Full Hard-SPL Thread 4th January 2010
- SPL Thread Alternative old thread 1st November 2009
-  MAGLDR 1.13 AKA Android NAND/Windows Phone 7 Flasher
- XDA-Developers HTC Leo ROM dev forum.
- Android/Linux/Maemo on HTC Leo HERE.
- ROM Cooking for HTC Leo Leo Kitchen and Rom cooking.
- Tutorial: Flash from one Official ROM to another official ROM or Language - Gold card Method, No H-SPL needed, works with any SPL.
- Port-A-Droid Makes Running and Testing Android Builds a Breeze
- SD Card based Android ROM: AmeriCanAndroid AOSP HD2
- WM6.5.x based custom ROMs . Popular 3 Developments:
- NRG older 23699 stable build - http://www.mediafire.com/download/byc5347l2nd3ol4/Energy.Leo.23699.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.DinikGlass.Nov.24.7z
- NRG older 23699 stable reference build - http://www.mediafire.com/download/bhh47jlowm9zph6/Energy.Leo.23699.Sense2.5.Reference.Nov.24.7z
Official ROMs & Radios
- ROMs direct from HTC:
- ROMs from hosting sites:
- ROMs for T-Mobile USA version (TMOUS):
- UK WWE ROM:
- Radios: +do not flash 51 (x.xx.51.xx) Radios to T-Mobile USA (TMOUS)+
Leo_RADIO_2.14.50.04 – link
Leo_RADIO_22.214.171.124 – link
Leo_RADIO_126.96.36.199 – link
Leo_RADIO_2.10.50.08_2 – link
Leo_RADIO_188.8.131.52 – link
Leo_RADIO_184.108.40.206_2 – link
Leo_RADIO_2.08.50.05 – link
Leo_RADIO_2.07.51.22_2 – link
HardSPL 4 - HSPL4.zip
To access the Radio Fieldtest: Execute fieldtest.exe, stored under the \Windows directory Once its launched you can also pull it up from the dialer: *#*#364#*#*
Fixes, Hints & Tips
- Enable FPU (Increases the speed of some apps) Here
- 3D Drivers/Patch Release & Forum
- Tips and Tweaks Thread
- BsB Tweaks - A collection of registry toggles and more including many of the tips and tweaks. Forum
- HD2Tweak ~ The great little tool aka The Leo's companion ;) Forum
- Enable ExtraSuperFine Camera Mode Thread
- T-Mobile USA Version Bluetooth Tip
- On the Home screen, slide to the Settings tab, and then tap Menu > All Settings > Bluetooth.
- When prompted to turn on Bluetooth, tap Yes.
- Tap the Settings tab ( ), and then tap Not Discoverable.
- Select Always Visible. Note If you select Visible for 60 seconds, Bluetooth visibility will turn off automatically when the time elapses and your phone has not yet connected to another Bluetooth device.
- Tap Done. The icon then appears in the title bar to indicate that your phone is in visible mode.
Tip:To easily switch Bluetooth off or back on, tap Wireless controls on the Home Screen’s Settings tab to open the Comm Manager and then tap Bluetooth’s Off/On switch.
Your phone remembers whether visible mode was previously enabled or disabled. If you did not disable visible mode, switching Bluetooth on in the Comm Manager also puts your phone in visible mode automatically.
Hardware Digitizer Tip: To check out what Kind of Touch & LCD you have inside your HD2 you only have to go Inside the 4 Color-Bootloader ( Original-Bootloaders only, does not show if using HSPL ).
-If you find there the Information "MicroP (Touch) 0x30" you have inside your Phone a "60H00295" Touchscreen and LCD Combo ( solder type )
-If you find there the Information "MicroP (Touch) 0x50" you have inside your Phone a "60H00300" Touchscreen and LCD Combo ( Socket type )
USB Socket repair: View thread for photo guide (word doc download)
- HTC HD2 Walk-through Video
- Sync Phone with Google Sync and related XDA-Dev Thread
- OpenGL and Performance Improvement Project
- [Alternative keyboard applications (Swype included) Here
- HTC HD2 user manual (HTC legacy devices) Manual
- A List of all Games and Software that are and aren't compatible can be found Here: Software & Games
- HTC HD2 FREEWARE downloads
- Windows Phone Apps
- Windows Phone Apps / Games Review
- ActiveSync 4.5
- WMDC 6.1 x86
- WMDC 6.1 x64
- PIM Backup
- SPB Backup
Accessories and Mods
Leo Resets & Bootloader
- Push reset button inside phone
- Press and hold the Power button
While phone is on:
Hold Volume up + Volume down & press Reset button
While phone is Off
Hold Volume up + Volume down & press power button
While phone is Off:
Hold Volume down & press power button
While phone is On
Hold Volume down & press Reset Button
Network: Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G Network HSDPA (AWS/2100 for TMOUS)
Display: Display TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors, 480 x 800 pixels, 4.3 inches
- Sense UI
- Multi-touch input
- Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotation
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Ambient light sensor
- Pick-to-mute a call
- polyphonic MP3, WAV, WMA ringtones
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 576 MB RAM (448MB officially supported for non-US devices; every device has sports 576MB of RAM, which can be enabled by flashing a TMOUS based rom with appropriate radio)
- 512 MB ROM (1GB on TMOUS devices)
Card Slot: MicroSD (TransFlash)
- GPRS: Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
- HSCSD: Yes
- EDGE: Class 12
- 3G: HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps, 2 Mbps
- WLAN: Wifi 802.11 B/g (N With Modification
- Bluetooth: Yes, v2.1 with A2DP
USB: Yes, microUSB - No offocoa; USB host support.
Camera: Primary: 5MP (2592 x 1944 pixels), Autofocus, LED flash
OS: Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8250 1 GHz processor
Radio: Stereo FM radio with RDS
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support, NaviPanel
Java: Yes, MIDP 2.0
Digital Compass: Yes
Dimensions: 120.5 x 65 x 11 mm Weight: 157 g
T-Mobile USA (TMOUS) Dimensions: 122 x 65 x 11 mm Weight: 157 g
TMOUS is longer and this can be seen at bottom of device as plastic moulding is 1.5mm longer from bottom edge of glass digitizer to incorporate different radio setup/antenna.
actual digitizer/lcd on both models are the same sizes & can be swapped between models as complete set (LCD/Digitizer)or as just digitizer if ribbon attachments are the later socket type.