- Introducing the HTC thunderbolt.
- Codename: HTC Mecha
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get rid of the Verizon Media Manager popup when I plug in my usb?
- Stop the Verizon Media Manager browser window from opening every time you plug your Thunderbolt into your PC by disabling the "drive" in your computer's settings.
- Connect your phone via USB to your Windows machine
- In the start menu select "Run" and enter mmc devmgmt.msc
- Under DVD/CDROM drives right click on "HTC Android Phone USB Device" and select properties
- In the properties settings select "Do not use this device (disable)"
- Select "OK"
May 2011 OTA MR1
- On May 12, 2011 MR1 OTA was released changing the build to 1.13.605.7 and included a new radio, 1.16.00.0402w.
- AndIRC Developer Chat (Got Root?)
- Server: irc.andirc.net
- Channel: #thunderbolt
- WebChat: http://chat.andirc.net:9090/?channels=#thunderbolt