HTC Titan (WP7)
|HTC Titan (WP7)|
HTC Titan PI39100 / HTC Titan X310e / HTC Ultimate / HTC Eternity
Official Website: 
Internal Websites for the Phone:
The HTC Titan is a Windows Phone 7.5 Mango smartphone packed with a 4.7" Super LCD display, 8MP wide-angle camera, DLNA and HDMI-out (Extra hardware required). It is powered by Qualcomm's second generation Snapdragon chipset, clocked at 1.5GHz. The HTC Titan has 16GB of built-in flash memory rather than a microSD card, which means that there is no expandable memory options.
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8255 Single core, 1500 MHz
- Operating System: Windows Phone 7.5
- Memory: 512MB RAM, 16GB built-in storage
- Dimensions: 5.18 x 2.78 x 0.39 (131.5 x 70.7 x 9.9 mm)
- Weight: 5.64 oz (160 g)
- Display: 4.7" capacitive multi-touch Super LCD, 480 x 800 (WVGA) resolution (199ppi)
- Network: GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900), UMTS (850, 900, 2100 MHz)
- Data: HSDPA 14.4 Mbit/s, UMTS, HSUPA 5.76 Mbit/s, EDGE
- GPS: GPS/A-GPS
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate, Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Camera: 8.0MP with auto focus, dual LED flash, F2.2 lens, BSI sensor, 720p HD recording, 1.3MP front facing camera
- Battery: Rechargeable 1600 mAh Li-Ion, Talk time: up to 6.83 hours, Standby time: up to 460 hours
- Additional Features: Panorama Shot, Burst Shots, SRS enhancement, accelerometer, digital compass, gyroscope, light sensor, proximity sensor, mobile hotspot, stereo sound recording
UPDATE: As of recently, Team DFT released their HSPL for the HTC Titan here. The process in unlocking the phone is somewhat difficult and risky, especially for those with AT&T branded Titans. A guide can be found here on how to properly debrand and unlock AT&T Titans.
As with any Windows Phone 7 device, developer unlock is only available with Microsoft's App Hub account.
HTC Titan Desktop Cradle
HTC Titan Desktop Cradle (Model CR S600/C600) 
While the HTC Titan comes with a 1600 mAh battery, the design of the battery itself is the same as the ones in the HTC EVO 3D and the HTC Amaze 4G. This means that you can use the battery from either of these two devices, which feature 1730 mAh capacities, for a little extra power in your HTC Titan.
FAQ / How-To
How to hard reset HTC Titan by buttons:
1. Turn the power off. 2. Press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons, and then press and hold the POWER button. Release these buttons when your phone turns on and displays a text screen. 3. Keep pressing the VOLUME DOWN button until the Factory reset option is highlighted, and then press the POWER button. 4. Follow the instructions onscreen to proceed with the factory reset.
Set a custom ringtone:
The audio files which you want to set as ringtones on a Windows Phone 7 device should be in the MP3 or WMA format, less than 39 seconds, less than 1MB and not protected with DRM. To set an audio file as ringtone, the Zune software must be installed on the computer.
- Open Zune and add your ringtone to your music library. - In Zune, find the file you want to turn into a ringtone. - Right-click the file, and click Edit. - In the GENRE field, type Ringtone, and click OK to save the changes. - Sync the ringtone(s) with your device.
Once your device has been sync'd, you can go into your "ringtones+sounds" settings and choose your ringtone from the list of media files. It should be listed under the "Custom" heading.
Graphic Lag Temp Fix:
If you notice lag during gaming experience on Titan , go to setting => Sound Enhancer and turn off the "SRS Enhancement".