|Pantech Flex P8010 (oscar)|
|Model Number: See Page|
This is AT&T's second budget 4G LTE phone, bringing LTE out of the high end and making the new data technology accessible to both high and low end buyers. It is still on sale as of June 25, 2013 for $0.99 with a two year contract or $349 without commitments.
The Pantech Flex can be pushed beyond what it can do out of the box. Known by board name "oscar", this device is more capable than you can imagine.
Flex Hack Tools
- Need Information Added *
NOTE: If you have Ice Cream Sandwich on your phone, please upgrade to stock Jelly Bean before installing any of these ROMs otherwise you will have issues.
- AOSP Android 4.1.2 Based
- Need Links
- Stock Android 4.0.4 Based
- Need Links
- Stock Firmware
- Stock ICS PDL : * Need Links *
- Stock JB PDL : * Need Links *
Ice Cream Sandwich Upgrade
- Need Link *
- LTE: For LTE and also see post #11 here or this post
- Voice echo: If person can hear their own echo during conversation: Try these fixes. Reduce speaker volume, cover rear camera mic, turn on noise suppression
- Battery: Normal battery charging rate with AC adapter should be around 35-40% per hour. This is the max charging you can get and its the same on stock rom. USB charging with a computer will be around half (20% per hour). Battery drain for idle phone at night, with no Wifi or data should be around 0.6-0.7% per hour. If you have higher/lower rates, check for apps or settings that may be draining the battery and reboot the phone every now and then if needed. Here's one app to to measure battery drain/charge rates
- Threads tagged with Pantech Flex (xda-developers.com)
- (INDEX) Everything For Pantech Flex (gizmolord.com)
- For Developers