Samsung Galaxy S/SGH-T959V/Heimdall One-Click
The information on this page applies to T-Mobile SGH-T959V users only. For a back-to-stock solution for WIND SGH-T959W users, please read and follow the information contained in this thread instead.
Using the Heimdall One-Click to Return to Stock Gingerbread
If you want to return your phone back to the way it was when it came from the factory (for example, if something ever goes wrong while flashing a ROM, or if you are planning on selling the phone and you want the stock firmware on it), you can use bhundven's Back to Stock Heimdall One-Click to completely reflash the phone back to the stock T959VUVKJ6 firmware.
(from the Heimdall One-Click thread, thanks bhundven)
- (Windows Only) You also need to install the Visual Studio C++ runtime. (Thanks stephen_w!)
- Get the latest version of Java 1.6 from this link or from your Linux distribution. (openjdk-6-jdk worked for me)
- Open a command prompt or terminal and run:
java -jar <one-click_package_you_downloaded>.jar
- Remove the /sdcard/Voodoo directory from your sdcard. This fixes a problem if the CSC updates, and linda converted to ext4 the first time because of voodoo.
- Put your phone into Download Mode.
- Run "flash" once. Let the phone reboot itself. Don't touch the phone until it boots into Android.
If it works and you want to flash bootloaders:
- Put your phone into Download Mode again (make sure developer mode is enabled on the phone) and run:
adb reboot download
- Check the "Flash Bootloaders" checkbox and Run "flash" again to get bootloaders.
- Again, let it reboot fully into Android.