SE Xperia X10 Mini/Battery
Internal Battery: Sony Ericsson 1227-8101, Li-Polymer Battery, 950mAh 3.7V 3.6Wh.
X10 Mini Pro
- Sony Ericsson BST-38
- Disable background data.
- Remove unwanted background applications, if you are not using Timescape, remove it completely as it runs in the background.
- Set display brightness to lowest.
- Disable vibration and use ringtone over speaker in stead. Vibration uses two times more battery power then ringtone.
- Use 2g in stead of 3g when possible, you still can receive emails and gtalk/tweets.
- Switch off Wifi when not in need.
- Switch off Bluetooth when not in need.
- When going to sleep, put phone in airplane mode.
- It is better to put in airplane mode than switch off phone when phone is almost empty and you want one last call in emergency. (Booting up the phone takes extremely much battery)
- Charge battery when around 20% is better then letting it drain.
- Use an application that can edit cpufreq, like Overclock Widget and SetCPU to reduce battery power when screen turns off.
- Go and check Settings->Applications->Actieve services and remove everything except DeviceMonitor, DigitalClockService. Also don't remove som specific services that you need, for example, NotifyingService for AlarmDroid, GTalkService for Google Talk, SoftKeyboard for AnySoftKeyboard, ...
After an official update from Sony-Ericsson the battery drained much to fast. In airplane mode overnight the phone would lose 40% in 8 hours! This was solved by doing a complete reinstall through SEUS. After this the battery worked normal again. At most 2% in 8 hours when in airplane mode. When not using 3G (still using data for gtalk, email, latitude, brouwser, .. over 2G) or WiFi, I now get 3 to 4 days of normal use. Of-course, using skype over WiFi for instance will eat the battery, but at least this is something you could expect.