Chinese Clones T5353+
This phone's known as Diamond King T5353+, and it comes in two versions: one has 128MB RAM, and the other 256MB RAM.
CPU: Marvell PXA310 624Mhz (it may be advertised as "1GHz", but it actually is 624Mhz)
System: Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
GSM network: 850/900/1800/1900 MHZ
HSPA/WCDMA 900/2100 MHz Upto 2 Mbps up-link and 7.2 Mbps down-link speed [edit: Any proof of this? I believe this is incorrect. This phone is quad band GSM, it does not support HSPA/WCDMA.]
- RAM DDR 128M
- ROM Flash 256M
- Packed with Memory Card N/A
- Support Extend Card 8G (Verified, works with Sandisk at least)
- Display Size 3.2"
- Screen Resolution HVGA(480×800 pixels)
- Screen Type TFT
- Display Color 256K
- Support Format
- Ringtones Type Polyphonic/MP3
- Audio File Format MP3/WAV/AMR/AWB
- Video File Format 3GP/MPEG4 (AVI)
- Image File Format JPEG/BMP/GIF
- E-book Format TXT
- FM Radio Yes
- Data Transfer & Connectivity
- Data Transfer USB/Bluetooth
- GPRS Yes
- Mobile internet WIFI/WAP
- Camera Picture Resolution 640×480/320×240/160×120
- Stand-by Time Up to 400 hours
- Talk Time Up to 4 hours
- charger USB/Travel Charger
- Input Handwrite
- Announced 2009.Nov
- Languages English/Spanish/Russian/Portuguese/Chinese/German
- Phone Book 1000 Entries
- Messaging SMS/MMS
- Color Black&Silver
Dimensions/WD*H 117.85×53.1×13.7 mm
- Net Weight 117 gram with battery
-Windows Mobile 6.5/WIFI/GPS (advertised as SIRF Star, but it isn't) /Bluetooth/MP3/ MP4 -player/Calendar/Alarm clock/Calculator/Video recorder/Support memory card/Support full -screen/Caller picture/Caller ring tone/Sound recorder/To do list/Touch Screen/E-book -reader/Office Mobile/FM/MMS/WAP/Support GPRS/JAVA
What's in the Box
-1× Cell phone T5353+ -1× Wired stereo earphones with built-in MIC and clip -2× Rechargeable Li-ion battery -1× Phone to USB cable -1× Power adapter (100-240V 50/60Hz) -1× User manual - English -1× CD
HOW TO FLASH THIS PHONE (128MB version):
Flash procedure for the t5353+ 128MB (make sure you download ROMS that state "128MB", cause if you download one that is meant for 256MB you will brick your phone):
1. You need a 1GB or less MicroSD card formatted in FAT16. Normally 1GB or 512MB cards are already formatted under FAT16 (or plain "FAT"), but if yours didn't come with FAT16, the formatting can be done in your PC by using a card reader and Window's format tool; or you can do the formatting on your device by installing CNetX Flash Format v2.81 Build 186 (google for it). With this program you can also check if your card is fat or fat32.
2. Insert the microsd card in your device. Through activesync, transfer the files FLASH.BIN and LOADER.BIN to the MicroSD card.
3. Make sure that your battery is at 50% or more. The procedure doesn't take more than 4 minutes, but let's avoid any problems.
4. Shut down your device by holding the power button for a few seconds. A pop-up message will show up, hit "OK" so it shuts down.
5. Once the device is completely off, press and hold the following three buttons at the same time: POWER+ENDCALL+BACK. The power button is the one on the top left of the phone, and the other two buttons are together on the bottom right of the phone.
6. A white screen will appear, and you can release the buttons as soon as you see it. It will start saying that it didn't find modem.bin (no problem), it'll read Loader.bin, and then it'll read and start transferring flash.bin to the phone.
7. Once the progress bar gets to 100%, it'll tell you to reset the phone. Simply remove the battery, place it back again, and turn on the phone.
Note: this is one way to do it. If you don't have a microsd card, you can also flash the phone via activesync with Hisilicon's IDT software. But it's not as easy and straightforward as the method explained above.
- ENGLISH V02.00 (Jan 8 2010): http://rapidshare.com/files/399500303/t5353_WM6.5-128MB-ENGLISH_ROM_v02.00-8Jan2010.rar Mirror: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3hfl9n
- GERMAN V01.00 (Dec 2010): http://www.sendspace.com/file/75clki
- RUSSIAN: http://files.mail.ru/92M0CT ( details here: http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3694 )
- CHINESE: Many available at chinese forums such as 592ppc.com, 592zn.com, mobileuncle.com, k3bbs.com, etc. Just use translate.google.com to register, and browse the forums to see what they are developing (there's many roms with TouchFlo, Manila, etc.).
- If you should experience reception or sms problems (e.g. it won't send sms), try at least 5 different sim cards on the phone (borrow from friends/family). Sometimes it will work flawlessly with the sim card from company A, but it won't with a sim card from Company B. I even went to my company to get a new sim card, but it gave me the same problem. - Same thing goes if you notice that you don't receive any calls while the phone is in stand-by mode (screen is off).
*NOTE*: Anyone can edit these pages and add content here, please don't be shy and USE THE EDIT BUTTON on the bottom left corner of the page if you feel there's something wrong, missing, or you have some useful info. But avoid suspicions, rants or ad's.