HTC Evo 3D/CDMA
|HTC EVO 3D|
The evolution will be broadcast in 3D at 4G
More hardware, for less hardware
The EVO™ 3D doesn’t require you to wear anything special to get fully immersed in its 4.3” 3D QHD screen. From watching movies in 3D, to taking 3D pictures, to capturing your own 3D video, nothing more is needed by you. Except the desire to be WOW’d.
Built for capturing 3D
With its dual 5 MP cameras, giant 4.3” QHD screen for a viewfinder, and intuitive camera button, making 3D movies and taking 3D photographs with the EVO 3D couldn’t be easier.
Showier and tellier
Wirelessly stream photos, music and videos to your home entertainment system from phone. Feel like adding some dimension? You can share 3D videos via HDMI to your 3D HDTV. And when you feel like sharing for real, the front-facing camera allows you to wirelessly video chat with friends and family anywhere.
A foundation built for growth
Not content to stop at glasses-free 3D, the EVO™ 3D was built with a superfast 1.2Ghz Qualcomm® Snapdragon® dual-core processor running on 4G. Making downloading, posting, commenting, watching and playing faster than was ever possible.
Not only does the EVO™ 3D let you share like never before with it’s amazing QHD 3D screen, but it also allows up to 8 devices to wirelessly connect to it so that they can share in its internet access.
- Official Website: http://www.htc.com/us/products/evo3d-sprint
- Sprint Website: http://now.sprint.com/evo3d/?ECID=vanity:evo3d
Rooting & S-OFF
[Must have S-OFF & Root Permissions]
Official Rom Update Utilities
- RUU Shooter Sprint WWE 1.11.651-2 Radio 0.97.00.0518: 
- RUU Shooter Sprint WWE 1.13.651.7 Radio 0.97.10.0530: 
- RUU Shooter Sprint WWE 2.08.651.2 Radio 0.97.10.0808:
Custom Roms, Kernels, & Themes
- FAQ/Summary HTC EVO 3D DEV FAQ's, Root Status, etc.
- |Complete LIST Guides | Roms | Rooting | Recovery | Radio's|
Stock Rooted Roms with SuperUser
Check PRI Version
From your home screen:
Menu > Settings > About Phone > Software Information > More > PRI Version
Check WiMax Version
If you have ADB installed on your computer
1. Plug your phone in 2. Start a command prompt 3. Type 'adb shell' and press enter (without apostrophes) 4. Type 'wimax_mtd' and press enter (without apostrophes) 5. The information you are looking for is at the top of the output on the "Check Firmware Version" line
If you do not have ADB installed on your computer
1. Download and install 'Android Terminal Emulator' from the Market 2. Start 'Android Terminal Emulator' 3. Type 'su'and press enter (without apostrophes) 4. Type 'wimax_mtd' and press enter (without apostrophes) 5. The information you are looking for is at the top of the output on the "Check Firmware Version" line
Check HBOOT Version
1. Power down your phone by holding the power button until the menu appears and select "Power Off" 2. Press and hold the volume down button on your phone (don't let go until I tell you to) 3. Press and hold the power button on your phone (don't let go until I tell you to) 4. Once the screen turns on, go ahead and release both buttons 5. The phone should boot into a special boot screen, at the very top is some text... you can find your HBOOT version within that text.