HTC P3050 / HTC Touch CDMA / Alltel & HTC Touch / Bell & HTC Touch / Sprint & HTC Touch / Telus & HTC Touch / Dopod S500 / UTStarcom MP6900 / Verizon Touch XV6900 / Okta Touch
Let your fingers guide you with the HTC Touch, the world's first touch phone that gives you a whole new touch panel experience. The HTC Touch with TouchFLO™ revolutionizes the way you use the touch screen by allowing finger scrolling and panning. It also features the Touch Cube which is a unique user interface that makes quick dialing and navigation a breeze.
Optimized for entertainment, the HTC Touch lets you enjoy your favorite music and movie clips on the go. It comes with a 1 GB microSD™ memory card for storing your media files.
With Windows Mobile® 6 Professional integrated with the HTC Touch, you get instant access to your Outlook email and the complete Microsoft® Office Mobile suite. Also surf the web with Internet Explorer®, send and receive emails, chat on Messenger, and send photos to your own web space through Windows Live™.
Stylish, smart and versatile, the HTC Touch opens up a world of media, communication, and social interaction.
HTC Vogue clones
- HTC Touch P3050 (HTC Vogue) specs
- Verizon Touch XV6900 (HTC Vogue) specs
- Okta Touch (Telecom Mobile) specs
- HTC Touch (Sprint) specs
- HTC Touch (Telus) specs
- HTC Touch (Rogers) specs
- HTC Touch (Bell) specs
- Processor: Qualcomm® MSM7500™, 400MHz
- Operating System : Windows Mobile® 6 Professional
- Memory ROM: 256 MB
- SDRAM: 128 MB DDR
- Dimensions: 101mm (L) x 59.6mm (W) x 14.1mm (D)
- Weight: 112g with battery
- Display: 2.8" LCD touch screen with backlight; 240 X 320 dots resolution with 65,536 colors
- Network: CDMA2000 1X / EVDO, digital dual band (800 and 1900 MHz)
- Device Control: HTC TouchFLO; 5-Way navigation control
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® 2.0; HTC ExtUSB; (11-pin mini-USB and audio jack in one)
- Camera: 2.0 megapixel CMOS color camera
- Audio: Built-in microphone and 3-in-1 speaker
- Windows Media Player supported formats: AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MP3, WMA, WAV, QCELP, MPEG4, AMR-NB, AMR-WB
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-lon battery; Capacity: 1100 mAh; Standby time: Up to 200 hours; Talk time: Up to 5 hours
- Memory card slot: MicroSD memory card
- AC Adapter: Voltage range/frequency: 100 ~ 240V AC, 50/60Hz; DC output: 5V and 1A