Welcome to the XDA Developers Wiki!
- This wiki is a community-editable resource for all things XDA. The greatest power of a wiki is that you can create, modify and edit pages - so if you find an area which you know something about, please share! XDA-Developers was founded on the simple principle that SHARING IS GOOD and when many people SHARE what they know, EVERYONE benefits. We exist upon this Ethos, we RESPECT each other, we SHARE with each other, we do not judge one another and we HELP all who ask. We believe that while some may have more knowledge than another, none are more important.
- To be able to create or edit pages, you must be registered as a user at xda developers. If you are not already registered, go to the XDA Forums and click 'Register' in the menu on the top right of the page. Once you're logged in to the forums, you will automatically also be logged in here. If you have an xda developers account but aren't logged in, simply click the 'log in' link on the top right of this page.
- We also have an official IRC channel at: #xda-devs on Freenode
- Android Development Codex - A new project partnering with XDA University to reform the guides of XDA-Developers, and the entire Android Modding Scene itself. We need your help!
Frequently Asked Questions
General Flashing guide
Proper Way To Report Problem/Bugs
See also: :Category:Phones
HTC A Series (Android Phones)
HTC One Series (Android Phones)
HTC Windows Phone 7 Smartphones
Other Devices Manufactured by HTC
Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Legacy devices moved to a dedicated page: Legacy Devices