Samsung Galaxy S/SHW-M110S
|Samsung Galaxy S|
|Model Number: SHW-M110S|
- Country: Korea
- Original Cellphone Carrier: SK Telecom
- Compatible Cellphone Carrier: Unknown
HowTo enter each mode
- Revovery Mode: Volume Down + Home + Power. cannot apply updates via recovery mode.
- Download Mode: Home + Power
- Reboot Mode: Volume Up + Home + Power
1. What is busybox ?
Busy Box is a collection of shell commands. for example: ash is an improved shell with history, autocomplete support.
2. What is Odin or Heimdall ?
they are used to flash the Samsung Galaxy Phone.
Heimdall is a cross-platform open-source tool suite used to flash firmware (aka ROMs) onto Samsung Galaxy S device
Odin is generally unreliable and only runs on Windows systems. Furthermore, Odin is leaked Samsung software that is not freely available or well understood by the community.
3. What is lagfix ?
Samsung's use RFS'file-sytem internally on the phone for data. it becomes slow. see also http://www.capfaq.com/w/Lagfix
download link: http://m110sroms.info/
- DI03 (Official Eclair)
- DI29 (Leaked FroYo)
- SK05 (Official FroYo)
- SK22 (Official FroYo)
- SL28 (Official FroYo)
- TA13 (Official FroYo 2.2.1)
- Korean Galaxy S, Anycall SHW-m110s, Thread/FAQ/ReadMe/Discussion/Questions
- Flash M110S with Odin
- [MOD] SHW-M110S Development (with lagfix/root/voodoo sound kernel)
- [APP] One Click Lag Fix APK - 2.0
- shw-m110s root exploit and extras + BASIC guide to root ANYTHING
- [APP] z4mod another lagfix
- Official SHW-M110S Page(Korean)
- Wikipedia Samsung Galaxy S
- Official Source Code for the Samsung Galaxy S search SHW-M110S