Please remember to add a category to the bottom of each page that you create.
See categories help for further details, but most will probably be [[Category:HTC ModelName]].

Difference between revisions of "Talk:Main Page"

From XDA-Developers
Jump to: navigation, search
(HTC Smart)
(HTC Titan - P139100)
(16 intermediate revisions by 11 users not shown)
Line 35: Line 35:

:I'm on it... --[[User:ThaDeanesta|ThaDeanesta]] 21:20, 11 August 2010 (CDT)

:I'm on it... --[[User:ThaDeanesta|ThaDeanesta]] 21:20, 11 August 2010 (CDT)

::Where exactly does the HTC Smart belong?????

::Where exactly does the HTC Smart belong?????
 +
:::Hmmm, thats a good one, it beats me!, thanks for adding the link though. [[User:Nathanlock|Nathanlock]] 18:50, 12 August 2010 (CDT)
 +
 +
== Added Windows PHone 7 Section ==
 +
 +
The title says it all!!!
 +
 +
Please PM me if you add any devices to the list, so i can make the PNGs. :)
 +
 +
 +
== Why is the tile of the Main page "Cyanogenmod"? ==
 +
Because some numpty moved it. It's all back where it belongs [[User:DaveShaw|DaveShaw]] 03:50, 10 January 2011 (CST)
 +
 +
== which phone? Xperia Arc or HTC Desire HD ==
 +
 +
i plan to buy a new phone next month and i like both of this phone: Xperia Arc and Desire HD
 +
which one is the better one?
 +
 +
== craze4android ==
 +
 +
To see the world in an [http://www.craze4android.com/ android phone], and hold infinity in the palm of your hand. This is not just a dream. With Google [http://www.craze4android.com/ android phone], you can easily grasp the world in your hands. Have an [http://www.craze4android.com/ android phone] , you have the whole world.
 +
 +
== HTC Wildfire S ==
 +
 +
Hi,
 +
 +
can you add a HTC Wildfire S page. I found a loophole to do it myself (which for security reasons I can't say what it is) but I didn't do it for obvious reasons.
 +
 +
== HTC Titan - P139100 ==
 +
 +
Need a new phone section for the HTC AT&T Titan.
 +
 +
Suggested content:
 +
 +
'''Specs / Characteristics'''
 +
Source of info for new users (the HTC / AT&T manuals are devoid of detail)
 +
 +
'''Hardware bugs, problems, etc.'''
 +
 +
- Some units are delivered with very poor/unacceptable/unintelligible sound, esp. for called person.  Mine, and some others were exchanged, & then OK.  But HTC should tighten up pre-delivery quality control testing.
 +
 +
'''Supplied Software bugs, inconsistiencies, etc.'''
 +
 +
  -  Zoom settings are 'unstable,' frequently re-zooming while viewing a web page or office document.  Very fustrating.
 +
 +
'''List Apps that work'''
 +
 +
List Apps that do not work (or not available yet)
 +
 +
[[Catagory:HTC Titan P139100]]
 +
 +
== Giayee Company OEM/ODM, Android tablet pc  ==
 +
 +
Giayee is an android design house focused on the design & development of android smart phones, offering turn-key solution from MD, Hardware and Software development to Product manufacturing.
 +
Http://www.giayee.com
 +
Product
 +
  Smartphone
 +
  Industry PDA
 +
  Other (MP4, GPS, e-book etc.)
 +
 +
Platform
 +
  Embedded OS: WinCE/Mobile, Linux, Android
 +
  ARM Core chipset: Samsung, TI, Marvell, Freescale …
 +
 +
----
 +
 +
Rock-chip Android MID – M801  http://www.giayee.com/product/8-inch-RK2918-MID.html
 +
  Rock-chip RK2918, Cortex A8 1.2GHz
 +
  512MB DDR3 + 4GB FLASH
 +
  Android 2.3 OS
 +
  3G: UMTS2100, HSDPA
 +
  2G: GSM850/900/1800/1900, GPRS/EDGE
 +
  8” 800*600/1024*768 LCD + Capacitive TP
 +
  WIFI、GPS, G-sensor , Compass, Gyro, HDMI etc.
 +
  0.3MP Front CMOS Camera
 +
  2MP Back Camera
 +
  TF-Card Slot,  up to 32GB
 +
 +
----
 +
 +
Rock-chip Android MID – M703  http://www.giayee.com/product/7-inch-rk2918-m703.html
 +
  Rock-chip RK2918,  A8 1.2GHz
 +
  512MB DDR3 + 4G FLASH
 +
  Android 2.3 OS
 +
  7“ TFT(1024 x 600) + Capacitive TP
 +
  WIFI、GPS, G-sensor , Compass, Gyro, HDMI etc
 +
  2MP back camera , LED Flash
 +
  0.3MP front camera
 +
  Thickness only 9.4mm
 +
 +
----
 +
Rock-chip Android MID – M702    http://www.giayee.com/product/7-inch-RK2918-MID.html
 +
  Rock-chip RK2918,  A8 1.2GHz
 +
  512MB DDR3 + 4G FLASH
 +
  Android 2.3 OS
 +
  7“ TFT(800*480 / 1024*600)
 +
  Capacitive Multi-Touch
 +
 +
  0.3MP CMOS Camera
 +
  TF card slot up to 32GB

Revision as of 11:52, 11 December 2011

Main page rearrangement

i'd say the main page needs to be rearranged. perhaps move the list of devices to the top, along with adding their pictures back. that was a very useful addition.

I've created a project for it, just needs some thought. Perhaps best working on a copy of the MainPage for now. DaveShaw 12:06, 19 July 2010 (UTC)

New Version

It's still way too busy, this needs to be clean and clear. DaveShaw (T/C) 08:50, 21 July 2010 (UTC)

Moved...

Moved the wallaby and the himalaya modifications to their device's pages. (why were they on the main page in the first place??). just eliminated 2 lines of clutter :D. now, what else can we move?

HTC Raphael

I think the Raphael belongs in the 'P' series, not the 'T' series. my Model number is P4600.

Device pictures

I downloaded all the android device pics, photoshopped them (made the background transparent). If they weren't head on (if they were on an angle, or showed front and back), i either found a new pic, or photoshopped it to make it head on the main view of the device.

AKA

I don't think we need so many of the "other names" of devices. You can use the forum or searches for that info, the main page isn't an index. DaveShaw 15:09, 8 August 2010 (CDT)

Should i just remove them all? --ThaDeanesta 15:35, 8 August 2010 (CDT)
what about hp phones, like "hp tomahawk", which is a completely different name!
Sorry to disagree here, I find it the most useful part of the page, I only know the operators name for the device I am looking for, so the first thing I do when visiting the wiki is hit control-F and type it in and it takes me to the right device. So please don't remove the alternate names, I am sure a lot of other wiki visitors do the same thing. Nathanlock 17:02, 8 August 2010 (CDT)
i like them --ThaDeanesta 17:04, 8 August 2010 (CDT)
  • I'm making all the "AKA" names small using the tags. It will save some room on the main page. It looks even better, as they are seperate from the "HTC Name". --ThaDeanesta 09:40, 9 August 2010 (CDT)

HTC Smart

need to add the HTC_Smart to the page somewhere Nathanlock 17:48, 11 August 2010 (CDT)

I'm on it... --ThaDeanesta 21:20, 11 August 2010 (CDT)
Where exactly does the HTC Smart belong?????
Hmmm, thats a good one, it beats me!, thanks for adding the link though. Nathanlock 18:50, 12 August 2010 (CDT)

Added Windows PHone 7 Section

The title says it all!!!

Please PM me if you add any devices to the list, so i can make the PNGs. :)

Why is the tile of the Main page "Cyanogenmod"?

Because some numpty moved it. It's all back where it belongs DaveShaw 03:50, 10 January 2011 (CST)

which phone? Xperia Arc or HTC Desire HD

i plan to buy a new phone next month and i like both of this phone: Xperia Arc and Desire HD which one is the better one?

craze4android

To see the world in an android phone, and hold infinity in the palm of your hand. This is not just a dream. With Google android phone, you can easily grasp the world in your hands. Have an android phone , you have the whole world.

HTC Wildfire S

Hi,

can you add a HTC Wildfire S page. I found a loophole to do it myself (which for security reasons I can't say what it is) but I didn't do it for obvious reasons.

HTC Titan - P139100

Need a new phone section for the HTC AT&T Titan.

Suggested content:

Specs / Characteristics Source of info for new users (the HTC / AT&T manuals are devoid of detail)

Hardware bugs, problems, etc.

- Some units are delivered with very poor/unacceptable/unintelligible sound, esp. for called person.  Mine, and some others were exchanged, & then OK.  But HTC should tighten up pre-delivery quality control testing.

Supplied Software bugs, inconsistiencies, etc.

-  Zoom settings are 'unstable,' frequently re-zooming while viewing a web page or office document.  Very fustrating.

List Apps that work

List Apps that do not work (or not available yet)

Catagory:HTC Titan P139100

Giayee Company OEM/ODM, Android tablet pc

Giayee is an android design house focused on the design & development of android smart phones, offering turn-key solution from MD, Hardware and Software development to Product manufacturing. Http://www.giayee.com Product

Smartphone
 Industry PDA
 Other (MP4, GPS, e-book etc.)

Platform

Embedded OS: WinCE/Mobile, Linux, Android
 ARM Core chipset: Samsung, TI, Marvell, Freescale …

Rock-chip Android MID – M801 http://www.giayee.com/product/8-inch-RK2918-MID.html

Rock-chip RK2918, Cortex A8 1.2GHz
 512MB DDR3 + 4GB FLASH
 Android 2.3 OS
 3G: UMTS2100, HSDPA
 2G: GSM850/900/1800/1900, GPRS/EDGE
 8” 800*600/1024*768 LCD + Capacitive TP
 0.3MP Front CMOS Camera
 2MP Back Camera
 TF-Card Slot,  up to 32GB

Rock-chip Android MID – M703 http://www.giayee.com/product/7-inch-rk2918-m703.html

Rock-chip RK2918,  A8 1.2GHz
 512MB DDR3 + 4G FLASH
 Android 2.3 OS
 7“ TFT(1024 x 600) + Capacitive TP 
 WIFI、GPS, G-sensor , Compass, Gyro, HDMI etc
 2MP back camera , LED Flash
 0.3MP front camera
 Thickness only 9.4mm

Rock-chip Android MID – M702 http://www.giayee.com/product/7-inch-RK2918-MID.html

Rock-chip RK2918,  A8 1.2GHz
 512MB DDR3 + 4G FLASH
 Android 2.3 OS
 7“ TFT(800*480 / 1024*600) 
 Capacitive Multi-Touch
 0.3MP CMOS Camera
 TF card slot up to 32GB