FORUMS

[APP] Process Hacker 2.36

162 posts
Thanks Meter: 171

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
All,

Please find attach the native Windows RT binaries for ProcessHacker 2.36. Includes all the plugins.. as well as the 'extra-plugins' that are not normally released.
I've had to rebuild my dev environment recently, so the kernel driver appears to be having an issue -- consider this a beta release until I get this fixed.
Cheers!

EDIT: driver is fixed and attached - it was linked against the wrong subsystem.. :P
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	processhacker_2.36_beta.PNG
Views:	120
Size:	241.6 KB
ID:	3453965  
Attached Files
File Type: zip process_hacker_2.36_beta.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.85 MB, 66 views)
File Type: zip kprocesshacker_updated.zip - [Click for QR Code] (13.6 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by bfosterjr; 28th August 2015 at 01:01 AM. Reason: updated drive
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bfosterjr For This Useful Post: [ View ]

29th August 2015, 06:01 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfosterjr

All,

Please find attach the native Windows RT binaries for ProcessHacker 2.36. Includes all the plugins.. as well as the 'extra-plugins' that are not normally released.
I've had to rebuild my dev environment recently, so the kernel driver appears to be having an issue -- consider this a beta release until I get this fixed.
Cheers!

EDIT: driver is fixed and attached - it was linked against the wrong subsystem.. :P

Great work! But how did you get it running on WRT8.1?
29th August 2015, 08:35 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 171

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by valuxin

Great work! But how did you get it running on WRT8.1?

I have an RT8.1 jailbreak. I hoping that one gets release soon-ish for everyone else.

cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to bfosterjr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th August 2015, 11:11 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
I'm currently working on porting Win 10 for mobile to Lumia 2520 tablet, but secureboot policy is a pain in the *ss I hope, myriachan give her permission ASAP
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread