Post Reply

[APP] ProcessHacker 2.33

OP bfosterjr

2nd September 2014, 03:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 156
 
156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
All,

Please find attach the native Windows RT binaries for ProcessHacker 2.33. Includes all the plugins.. as well as the 'extra-plugins' that are not normally released.

Cheers!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	process_hacker_2.33_arm.png
Views:	295
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	2921920  
Attached Files
File Type: zip prochacker_2.33_arm.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.47 MB, 111 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to bfosterjr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd September 2014, 04:59 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfosterjr

All,

Please find attach the native Windows RT binaries for ProcessHacker 2.33. Includes all the plugins.. as well as the 'extra-plugins' that are not normally released.

Cheers!

Hi,

Sorry if the question seems stupid but... This is mean that is possible to run unsigned app on RT 8.1?

Thanks!
2nd September 2014, 10:41 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 156
 
156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuslg123

Hi,

Sorry if the question seems stupid but... This is mean that is possible to run unsigned app on RT 8.1?

Thanks!

Its been possible for over a year -- https://twitter.com/Myriachan/status/365350790803619840
3rd September 2014, 08:37 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfosterjr

Its been possible for over a year -- https://twitter.com/Myriachan/status/365350790803619840

Ok, on kernel debug. Could you explain how to ini the kernel debug mode? I already have the Kits policy but I donīt know what more to do, please
3rd September 2014, 11:40 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 156
 
156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuslg123

Ok, on kernel debug. Could you explain how to ini the kernel debug mode? I already have the Kits policy but I donīt know what more to do, please

Talk to Myriachan about how to enable kernel debugging -- thats from her twitter feed.

Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to bfosterjr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Windows RT Development and Hacking by ThreadRank