I am currently playing with MS ADK for ARM and creating nice install.wim with my specific drivers etc.
However the goal is to create WinRT v8-0 custom image and I miss two files needed (Czech language pack for WinRT v8-0 (CAB) and Off RT 2013 (EXE)).
I have WinRT v8-1 and don't want to downgrade currently, so I am asking if somebody kind with WinRT v8-0 is able to provide me those two files.
Here is the procudure to get them:
1. Temporarily move out everything from "\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" to speed up the searching for files.
2. Temporarily add new Czech language.
3. Click "download language pack".
4. Wait for download phase to finish
5. From path like: "\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\1234567890 12345678901234567890ab\lp.cab" (number-hash will be different) retrieve the CAB (about 10-15MB)
6. From path like: "\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\1234567890 12345678901234567890ab\singlelanguagepackhsplus.ex e" or (I am not exactly sure here) path like "\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\0987654321 09876543210987654321fe (no extension here - the number-hash is renamed EXE file not directory") please retrieve the EXE (maybe without extension) (about 60MB)
7. Uninstall LngPack, delete the added Lng and copy back your files to "\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download".
8. Put those two files (lp.cab and singlelanguagepackhsplus.exe or "098765432109876543210987654321fe" (no extension)) somewhere where I can download them.
Is there anybody, who will do it for me? Thanks.
It is even worth for some small Paypal gift.