[Q&A] [Tutorial]Full Unlock Lumia 710 in Windows using NSS Pro(DETAILED)[UPDATED]

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [Tutorial]Full Unlock Lumia 710 in Windows using NSS Pro(DETAILED)[UPDATED]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [Tutorial]Full Unlock Lumia 710 in Windows using NSS Pro(DETAILED)[UPDATED]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

ironhide707

Dec 2, 2010
Sim Unlock for Nokia Lumia 520 Or 521

Hey Surya467,
Would this tutorial be helpful in SIM unlocking a Nokia Lumia 521 with WP8? I was just thinking that maybe you can help me on it. I did checked the bootloader just as like you told me and it is a QUALCOMM MSM DEVICE so i just wanted to ask whether i will be able to install a ROM on it? I am a noob BTW :) .
So if possible can you help me on it?

Last edited:

surya467

Hey Surya467,
Would this tutorial be helpful in SIM unlocking a Nokia Lumia 521 with WP8? I was just thinking that maybe you can help me on it. I did checked the bootloader just as like you told me and it is a QUALCOMM MSM DEVICE so i just wanted to ask whether i will be able to install a ROM on it? I am a noob BTW :) .
So if possible can you help me on it?

Sorry mate, It doesnt work for WP8 devices

escroc23

Aug 22, 2015
want to install xap files on nokia lumia 710

I have an unlocked lumia 710 phone(meaning the phone is not locked to any carrier). After performing the steps in your tutorial will i be asked for and activation code??. It's my Dad's phone, the the power button and camera button don't work anymore. I need to make the hardware key on front to unlock the screen, so i need to install touchwake.xap on it. So i figured i need to use the bootload the phone?? Am I right??