[GAME][FREE W/ADS] The Walking Cat [LOGICAL MIND GAME]

OP 0vZ

10th July 2014, 08:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
More
Hello, Xda-members!
I've developed a game for Windows Phone devices: The Walking Cat, a funny logical game, that combines fun, cats and mind games

If you find a bug, please, send me a message about it and describe the bug and actions to reproduce it.

The Walking Cat supports all Windows Phone devices, starting from WP7 and up to WP8.1.
Get it in Windows Phone marketplace: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...8-c9f9f96890d6

Here is the description of my game:
Quote:

Use your mind to trick Zombiecat and get Captain Puffy to Miss Purr-Purr!
Tired of games, where you need to aim or shoot fast?
Ready for a smart thinking game?

You’ll see the cutest and funniest characters, you’ve ever seen. It’s just so mi-mi-mi!
You’ll go though 230 (!!!) levels!

The rules are simple, but the game is hard.
All you need to know is that Zombiecat moves two cells in a turn, but it is stupid.
Zombiecat always goes straight to you. When he decides where to go – he always prefers to move in the horizontal direction (left or right).
You can use walls, traps, teleports and obstacles to get away from Zombiecat.
If you can’t pass a certain level, don’t be upset – the game has a built-in hint and solution system that would help you.

PS. The game is free, just some Adduplex ads included.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	45
Size:	186.1 KB
ID:	2843495   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	2843496  
Last edited by 0vZ; 11th August 2014 at 08:08 AM.
10th July 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 2,708

5,726 posts
More
Please read the forum rules, and make it clear that the game is fully playable in trial mode if that is the case.

Advertising paid apps in the forum links is not permitted (it's basically SPAM). Either include a free link to the app or pay XDA to host your ads for you.
22nd July 2014, 09:56 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

26 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDayToDie

Please read the forum rules, and make it clear that the game is fully playable in trial mode if that is the case.

Advertising paid apps in the forum links is not permitted (it's basically SPAM). Either include a free link to the app or pay XDA to host your ads for you.

The game is free now, just some ads included

PS. Btw, I don't want to advertise on XDA, just want to find some beta-testers before I launch the game. It's hidden from market and can be accessed only using direct link (see post #1).
11th August 2014, 07:55 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

26 posts
More
The Walking Cat updated with Chineese, Vietnamese, Hindi and Arabic languages support!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread