[Q] Hack games in WP

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By juancd, Junior Member on 21st January 2015, 09:09 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello. I recently bought a L1520. Before I had a Moto X. I wonder if there is any app on WP to act as the Android gamekiller.
22nd January 2015, 02:16 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,759
Donate to Me
no... all apps in windows phone store is encrypted and hacking is impossible... WP oS is build for security and protection from hacks and viruses... this not open system as android...

but "hacking" is possible only if you have developer unlocked device, app installed to SDcard and read install files from hidden system folder on SDcard. is not easy for all users and many restriction about that but possible... btw. talking about hacking pay apps on forum is forbidden...
Last edited by dxdy; 22nd January 2015 at 02:18 PM.
11th February 2015, 02:30 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1
you can find xap dev and install it.
12th February 2015, 09:33 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 3
Originally Posted by TheftEat

you can find xap dev and install it.

I used to xap dev. I would like something better
13th February 2015, 05:20 AM |#5  
Recognized Developer
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 2,881
I don't know about the capabilities of "gamekiller", but if you use an SD card and WP8.1 you can edit the storage (or possibly even binaries) of apps on the SD card. The restrictions on the app folder make it a bit tricky but you could probably bypass them. I don't think anybody has built an automated tool for that, though, the developers working on this stuff are mostly interested in more practical hacks.
21st March 2015, 07:09 PM |#6  
Flag delhi
Thanks Meter: 30
If you want hacks for games I can give u hacks of some about 52 games like subway surfers, temple run 2, major mayhem etc.
Last edited by souma_rox; 21st March 2015 at 07:12 PM. Reason: mis spelled
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread