FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

need an help to interop n unlock cap WP8.1

71 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By A AJAY, Member on 28th September 2015, 04:42 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
before some days extra+info get upadated WP10TP and also on Wp8.1. aftrer update we can't install extra+info to SDcard..now how to mod vcreg with extra+info.. for WP8.1 ..

any one can give me the list of cap. and path of cap_ so i will try to edit CAp_ with modded PDF 3. i think this might be worked
Last edited by A AJAY; 3rd October 2015 at 04:28 AM.

28th September 2015, 08:11 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,806

Donate to Me
More
you cant do anything... be patient and wait news...
28th September 2015, 10:56 PM |#3  
Flag Mashad
Thanks Meter: 257

More
Wink
I think it's better to wait for w10 .
29th September 2015, 10:00 AM |#4  
OP Member
Flag surat
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngame

I think it's better to wait for w10 .

ya we understand:::;;

waiting for new tweaks:::
done
8th October 2015, 02:45 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by A AJAY

ya we understand:::;;

waiting for new tweaks:::
done

You are not alone my friend T_T
8th October 2015, 04:02 PM |#6  
Flag Vercelli
Thanks Meter: 23

More
ciao!! Good news for you, some weeks ago i patched an old version of extra & info, deploy and move it to sd!! try!!

https://mega.nz/#!R5YmVTLI!NpzDEkY80...sH2IzMTWDA5wQk
The Following User Says Thank You to canapo92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift canapo92 Ad-Free
8th October 2015, 04:39 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by canapo92

ciao!! Good news for you, some weeks ago i patched an old version of extra & info, deploy and move it to sd!! try!!

https://mega.nz/#!R5YmVTLI!NpzDEkY80...sH2IzMTWDA5wQk

no luck with the windows application deployment tool, error 0x81030120
I believe this error is related to having interop capabilities in one of the libraries included in your XAP.

is there another deployer tha would work? (i already tested WPV xap deployer, also, no luck with that)
8th October 2015, 04:45 PM |#8  
Flag Vercelli
Thanks Meter: 23

More
i'm not correct, maybe it's impossible to move e&i into sd, sorry
8th October 2015, 09:19 PM |#9  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickastillo

no luck with the windows application deployment tool, error 0x81030120
I believe this error is related to having interop capabilities in one of the libraries included in your XAP.

is there another deployer tha would work? (i already tested WPV xap deployer, also, no luck with that)

Have you tried with wppt ??? Or with this modified version of deployment tool http://forum.xda-developers.com/wind...ities-t3158053
Last edited by ca_guri01; 8th October 2015 at 09:23 PM.
10th October 2015, 08:18 PM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ca_guri01

Have you tried with wppt ??? Or with this modified version of deployment tool http://forum.xda-developers.com/wind...ities-t3158053

nah, tested both tools and nothing
15th October 2015, 05:08 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I tried full FS access by patching an old version of CustomPFD to see if i could replace extras&info directly from phone memory.

I think some directories are hidden so i could not find the directory where the apps use to be installed.

However, i found a directory with the OEM apps (touch, extra&info, etc), but it seems that it's there only to be applied after a hard reset or something like that, so just replacing files wasn't enough. Extras&Info wasn't the only app with Interop Caps, but almost any app that is under settings has that cap.

So i unistalled touch settings and downloaded it from SD then i used MetroCommander to replace the SD files the old way (before CustomWPSystem was created, lol). Got nothing but an endless "Loading..." screen, but i guess i did something wrong.

But technically (someone correct me if i'm wrong) we can do Interop+Caps unlock using some other app from settings, right?

I'm pretty sure i've seen a settings app with a lot of capabilities in the manifest, not just InteropCapabilities, i don't remember exactly but it had something to do with SMS
The Following User Says Thank You to TheBITLINK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheBITLINK Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)